Pelicans Report

Thread: I wrote this fanpost for the Bird Writes - Anthony Davis, the Free Safety

Pelicans I wrote this fanpost for the Bird Writes - Anthony Davis, the Free Safety

Hey all, this was my fist post on that site. I had a bit of difficulty with the editor but finally managed to get the gifs embeded. Let me know what you think.

http://www.thebirdwrites.com/2014/11...he-free-safety

Incredible article man well done!

And holy crap Davis is so good at D.

Thanks Guru, appreciate it.

Good stuff, love your work
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

awesome read and breakdown Kumar. Those hollow symbols are EVERYWHERE hahaha, struggled to see anything hollow.

Thanks guys. Although they kinda made me look bad after tonight.

Great article! I'm glad you gave jrue attention too. Both have great defensive savvy you just don't see in players that age.

This article was more well done than a lot of articles produced by the owners of this website

Quote Originally Posted by Writhe View Post
    This article was more well done than a lot of articles produced by the owners of this website
    Where are your articles at?

Are comments like this necessary? Why can't you be happy that you have multiple outlets with quality content that do it for free so that you can become more informed?

Really low class. But not surprising.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by Writhe View Post
    No way, they've been hammering out quality stuff for a while now, especially this season. They go far more in depth than I do. David, Rohan, Oleh and company are doing a marvelous job with the site and doing a great service to Pels fans on their own time.

Good article. I read this first as Anthony Davis the free agent and was like 'oh boy".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SIGN A SF

writhe has been blocked by EG on twitter, no suprises on his or her comments

Thread Information