Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans (5-3) Vs. Trail Blazers (7-3) 9pm CT Broadcast: FSNO

Ugh hate to close out the half with giving up and and1. But great defense in the first.

Anderson needs to chill on the step backs. I know he can catch fire quick and make them but I feel he is much more effective spotting up.

MAN... We look fast on defense or is it just me? They are straight hustling.

Remember when people on here used to talk about Lillard like he wasn't going to be anything special. Well his defense still sucks, but his game is much better than people expected.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Banned
    Blazers couldn't even think straight we were so good. Mentally, wore them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    MAN... We look fast on defense or is it just me? They are straight hustling.
    It's not just you.

Isn't Crabbe a character in Harry Potter?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Remember when people on here used to talk about Lillard like he wasn't going to be anything special. Well his defense still sucks, but his game is much better than people expected.
    People said that? BSS wrote an article about taking Lillard with our 10th if he was there.

can someone tell ryan anderson he doesnt have to jack the ball up everytime and theres a thing called pass to Davis? but other than that great half defensively !

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    Blazers couldn't even think straight we were so good. Mentally, wore them down.
    Because.... we are Asteptoofast for the Blazers
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Banned
    You can see why Kaman used to be an all-star. Nice moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    can someone tell ryan anderson he doesnt have to jack the ball up everytime and theres a thing called pass to Davis? but other than that great half defensively !
    He's still trying to get his groove. But after he studies film he will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    #quickaintfair?

We should be up 12-13 points. We need to play the starters and anderson heavy minutes I don't care. Better chance we lose tonight rested than tommorow rested. And we can still win tommorow. Please Monty play starters more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLY********.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	5787
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    You can see why Kaman used to be an all-star. Nice moves.
    Can never give him any credibility after he dogged it in NOLA. He is turrible and will probably lose the game for the Blazers before the night is over. Besides he is weak and turrible on D. If Kaman beats us then so be it. I wouldn't take him back even if he played for no salary.

I love how people only call Ryno's shot selection out when he misses. He takes the same sort of shots every game. Over the last five games, the dude is averaging more shots per minute than Carmelo Anthony.

I've learned to take the good with the bad.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Man I'm still speechless from those two Blocks. I have never seen that in my life before.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

1-6

Banned
    Can never give him any credibility after he dogged it in NOLA. He is turrible and will probably lose the game for the Blazers before the night is over. Besides he is weak and turrible on D. If Kaman beats us then so be it. I wouldn't take him back even if he played for no salary.
    '
    We aren't losing your correct. Right now I would take him back.

Omg ajinca is garbage, just out young in

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    People said that? BSS wrote an article about taking Lillard with our 10th if he was there.
    People have been talking ish about him from the time he won the ROY to last year in the playoffs. I think now people are just realizing the more they fight his talent the more foolish they look.

Like people saying Drummond is better than AD.

Ad has the softest touch in the league

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post

He is prob just playing the nice guy role

We look suffocating on D.

Thread Information