Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: LA Lakers (1-6) @ Pelicans (3-3) Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I agree with saying the ending was horrible. I don't agree with saying we will miss the playoffs because of the last 4 minutes of this game.
    This, there is a difference between saying "this is not acceptable, we have to work on this" and "ugh that was terrible we suck"

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    There is nothing that has happened in the first 7 games that proves we will make the playoffs. Nothing that proves we won't.

That's just typical message board instant overreaction fodder.
    We are in agreement.

Banned
    Come on now. Do the Pels also hate Miller and Salmons?
    First off don't tell me to shut up. Obviosly, it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by itsADstime View Post
    This, there is a difference between saying "this is not acceptable, we have to work on this" and "ugh that was terrible we suck"
    Yes. Or assuming after 7 games we will not learn or grow from our experiences anymore.

It was definitely a bad ending. But it was also clear that AD was upset about it and Monty will be too.

Personally I'm happy it happened tonight against the Lakers then a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    First off don't tell me to shut up. Obviosly, it was a joke.
    Your tendencies lead me to believe you when you post that crap more than not. It was not obvious at all. And as your post shows, I edited mine immediately.

Banned
    While I'm flattered that you've studied tape on me I'd rather not argue with another fan like this. I'll try to avoid offending you. No harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post

@PelicansNBA why do we have the worst cameras/lighting in the NBA?

#HD4SKC

Just tweeted this at the Pels. Let's get it trending!
    Bump

I am happy that actually happened at the end of the game. It is a great learning experience for a young team on how quickly someone can come back from sloppy and lazy play. I went and re watched the ending where a lot of it was just players coasting and doing things out of the norm. Had the game actually been somewhat closer that does not happen. I do not expect that to happen with the starters in instead of a group thrown together that has played no time together at the end. Lakers were gunning for points while we were trying to just go home. Great learning moment that I'm sure Monty will make sure the players never let up and get lazy.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 11-12-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I thought our lighting and cameras were good.

My first tweet ever to Wesley he responded. How did I get that? Mentioned free fries!

My first tweet ever to Wesley he responded. How did I get that? Mentioned free fries!
    Love it

I don't know what that is, i just liked the look of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

I can't necessarily tell you guys why, but buying tickets for the Lakers game on Jan 21 will be well worth the price of admission.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNathan View Post
    I can't necessarily tell you guys why, but buying tickets for the Lakers game on Jan 21 will be well worth the price of admission.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    Why can't they make Jimmer inactive instead of Russ? I mean play a guy who has a future with this team.
    Seriously, I get the hate for his ridiculous fans but Jimmer serves a function for this team. No one is going to deny his ability to shoot the ball. He has value here. Especially with a guy like Rivers who likes to penetrate. Him, ryno and even Babbit's ability to hit the three allows more room for Rivers penetration and helps buffer our 3PA's which I still think could be better....Well if certain guards named Gordon could hit their shots.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDavis23 View Post
    Over 500 baby!!
    We should be 5-2. We were screwed out of the game against the Cavs.

our entire division is sitting over .500, with the pels and spurs in the bottom two hahaha crazy start

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    We should be 5-2. We were screwed out of the game against the Cavs.
    Hell we were screwed against the Lakers. 32-18 on FTA. I mean this is honestly getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Hell we were screwed against the Lakers. 32-18 on FTA. I mean this is honestly getting ridiculous.
    I didn't see many people in the thread complaining that the refs were missing a lot of fouls on us. Can't always take stats on face value alone.

Obviously against the Cavs it was criminal but I thought the game v Lakers was pretty fairly officiated.

Banned
    Seriously, I get the hate for his ridiculous fans but Jimmer serves a function for this team. No one is going to deny his ability to shoot the ball. He has value here. Especially with a guy like Rivers who likes to penetrate. Him, ryno and even Babbit's ability to hit the three allows more room for Rivers penetration and helps buffer our 3PA's which I still think could be better....Well if certain guards named Gordon could hit their shots.
    I'm not allowed to mention he who shan't be named anymore.

This....and what I'm really liking about this team is we are winning in spite of the refs in some games which for me is a huge deal

Banned
    You would think the way we go to the basket we would get more foul calls. I do think once AD develops more of a post game a lot of those calls will fall to us naturally.

LA Lakers (1-6) @ Pelicans (3-3) Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Why?
    I love you guys but I've already said too much. If you like surprises be at this game. It's going to be a lot of fun, and people will remember it.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Bump
    Didn't really notice anything that bad.

Through 5 games his amazing % are 28% from the field and 0% from 3. His function is being useless if he can't shoot the ball

Thread Information