Pelicans Report

Thread: Something that blew my mind

Something that blew my mind

So I'm sitting at work game on dvr at home expecting to hear the LSU game,low and behold they switch it from lsu to the pelicans never thought something like this would ever happen especially facing bama WOW lol

Good to see, the city really needs to get behind this team.

1-6

Banned
    As long as we stay healthy we will be tough. I'd still like to get some depth somehow for the second half of the season.

and yet a random MNF game between the Panthers and Eagles bumps Pelicans/Cavaliers to 3WL

I don't claim to understand contracts and affiliations and all that... but that was kind of upsetting for me trying to catch the end of the game as I drove home from working a college basketball game
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    I was in town over the weekend and could not find the Pelicans/Spurs game anywhere. Not even on a TV tucked away in the corner somewhere. So, I just said bump it and went and played blackjack at Harrah's while the girlfriend fed me updates on her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    I was in town over the weekend and could not find the Pelicans/Spurs game anywhere. Not even on a TV tucked away in the corner somewhere. So, I just said bump it and went and played blackjack at Harrah's while the girlfriend fed me updates on her phone.
    It was on NBATV... I don't know how that works when they show the game because it wasn't on any of the League Pass channels.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    It was on FSNO & Replayed at Midnight (i watched it twice ). I know Gordon Birsch (spelling?) right there connected to Harrah's usually has game on by bar. If they dont, ask someone and they will put it on. I've watched a few games there.

Thread Information