Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans @ Spurs

Good move Jrue
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Anyone got a live stream for the game?

Okay... 3 fouls in 2 minutes.... this is how you lose basketball games.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I don't think its Pelican fans being biased saying that AD is maybe the 2nd or 3rd best players in the league. Go ask Dan Patrick. Go read most people's MVP polls. Those aren't Pelicans fans saying he is maybe the best or second best player. To be honest Pelican fans are probably most realistic in saying he is the 2nd or 3rd best player.
    They look at stats. They don't watch the games like us. Davis doesn't really make his teammates better or carry them on either end yet. He'll get there and he's a top 10 player right now no doubt, but definitely needs some seasoning to develop that.

make that 4 fouls in 2.5 minutes. Spurs in the bonus for the next 9 minutes... Sound familiar to the memphis game?

Does he make his teammates better? Is he a PG?
    He does everything else his teammates can't. He could probably carry the team more if we had less hero ball on the team.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Spurs get every call then jrue gets tackled and no call

Call the foul refs... Diaw hacked Jrue there.

Wow... they didn't consider that the act of shooting for Tyreke? What is going on?

I prefer the way the Pels play when Jrue runs the offense. I don't think Reke should ever initiate the offense

Anyone got a live stream for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Wow... they didn't consider that the act of shooting for Tyreke? What is going on?
    I think it was a foul on his cut trying to get around players and them grabbing at him before he received the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    I prefer the way the Pels play when Jrue runs the offense. I don't think Reke should ever initiate the offense
    It doesn't matter to me. I just like it when they are moving the ball.

Davis will be an all time great defender if he never jumps on a pumpfake again. I mean. He kept pace with Parker and had him dead in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    It doesn't matter to me. I just like it when they are moving the ball.
    When Reke runs the offense it's the same ol same ol. Head Down bad shot.

There we go AD! But go quicker, Diaw has no chance on you.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Davis will be an all time great defender if he never jumps on a pumpfake again. I mean. He kept pace with Parker and had him dead in the water.
    If he doesn't pump, Parker has no choice but to pass out. As great as he is, he's still 21 years old.

The NBA won't wanna deal with him when he's 25-26 years old.

That's the exciting thing the one thing he needs to improve on defense is the one thing he's most likely to improve (besides strength)

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    If he doesn't pump, Parker has no choice but to pass out. As great as he is, he's still 21 years old.

The NBA won't wanna deal with him when he's 25-26 years old.
    21 or not, getting pump faked to death for 2+ years is alarming. I thought he'd have stopped doing it, especially on guards who have chance to shoot over him.

21 or not, getting pump faked to death for 2+ years is alarming. I thought he'd have stopped doing it, especially on guards who have chance to shoot over him.
    Only if you want it to be alarming, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Only if you want it to be alarming, friend.
    That defense on Leonard... I WANT THAT. Didn't go for any of those fakes or pivots, and blocked the ball before it barely got out his hands. Amazing

About time Gordon starts making those.

I LOVE when they put AD on the wing against smaller lineups

It took Ibaka a while to go from shot blocker to great defender.

The Spurs unis are putrid

Thread Information