Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Game Thread: Hornicats (1-2) Vs. PeliHornets (1-2) 7pm CT Broadcast: FSNO

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Ajinca is averaging 16 fouls per 36 minutes. That is nearly 8 times what Tyson averaged. Ajinca and his fouling habits are like nothing I have ever seen before, and its a shame. I like almost everything else.
    The difference is Tyson was a starter, so it hurt us more because we would have to go to the bench so quickly. It is an alarming rate though MM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    The difference is Tyson was a starter, so it hurt us more because we would have to go to the bench so quickly. It is an alarming rate though MM.
    A lot of people have told me - 'Who cares if Ajinca fouls out?" But that isn't my issue with him. The issue is that when he racks up 3 fouls in four minutes and then the entire team is in the bonus for the rest of the quarter. That KILLS you. It happened in the Memphis game. They were in the bonus with like 9 minutes left in the 4th and were just getting free points the rest of the game. Because of that Ajinca hurts you even when he is off the court.
    @mcnamara247

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Yep.

Thread Information