Pelicans Report

Thread: Want a half season in the balcony?

Want a half season in the balcony?

My brother and I have seats in section 332. We're looking for someone who is interested in "half B" as divided by the Pelicans. You can find that here:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.ele...icing-1415.pdf

We're grandfathered in to a discount from way back when, so we'll pass along some of that discount to you. You can have the two seats for half of the season for $1000. You save $250 over buying the same section from the Pels. An added benefit is that they're full season tickets, so you get those benefits (Season Ticket Holder beer garden before games) that you don't get buying just a half season from the team.

Msg me on here for more info.

In another life maybe. Depending on how the Pels do you can probably take a gamble and throw them on Stub Hub and make some coin. The previous two times that I bought tickets we stunk up the joint and I saw tickets in my section going for $1 and $2 when I was paying $25 and $55 a ticket.

I hope for your sake you do well, and find a taker, or that we blow the lid off the NBA and that you make a kings ransom off of those tickets.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

We had someone in the past who split the season with us. Buying tickets individually to each game is a pain, not to mention a lot of ticketmaster fees!

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    I'm intrigued.
    Wherehappens.

Section 332. Row 11. Email me at zlw404 at yahoo.

Bump Bump -- Looks like a great deal, are they still available?

Thread Information