Pelicans Report

Thread: The Bench, Monty and Offensive Execution, Predicting Wins

Pelicans The Bench, Monty and Offensive Execution, Predicting Wins

This team looks lost, especially in the fourth quarter executing on offense. This team has six players and absolutely no bench outside of Anderson. Monty, maybe the worst coach in the NBA. Rivers and Jimmer are absolute garbage. I say this team wins 41 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsSaints View Post
    This team looks lost, especially in the fourth quarter executing on offense. This team has six players and absolutely no bench outside of Anderson. Monty, maybe the worst coach in the NBA. Rivers and Jimmer are absolute garbage. I say this team wins 41 at best.
    You forgot about Monty of the West.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post

It's a tight race.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post

I chuckled way too much at this post.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Will we ever get a decent coach?

Quality post. Well thought out and articulated. You should be a writer for ESPN!

I'd like to know what coach makes players not blow open layups or miss open shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar View Post
    I'd like to know what coach makes players not blow open layups or miss open shots.
    Doc Rivers as shown by the way his Clippers totally destroyed the Kings Sunday night. That's what a championship pedigree will do for you!

Silly, Silly. We have an above average NBA coach (which isn't necessarily saying much). We actually run, effectively or ineffectively, both an offensive and defensive sets, which pretty much accomplishes this on it's own. Also, our players generally improve with time in Monty's system (see: Roberts, Vasquez contracts). Kevin Mchale, Jaque Vaughn, Frank Vogel, Byron Scott, Jason Kidd, Flip Saunders, Derrick Fisher, Scott Brooks, Brett Brown, Terry Stotts, Mike Malone, and Randy Whitman would like to have a word with you.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    It's a tight race.
    No need to bring race into this

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    No need to bring race into this

Wrong thread

Everything is terrible you are right. If we aren't winning a championship this year then everything is a failure. 41 wins in the west? Pfft why even bother what a waste of time!

Thread Information