Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread Pelicans vs Mavs 11/1/14

man, why did minny had to amnesty Barea?
    Please visit http://playbal.blogspot.com/ to read my articles

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    This team won't make the playoffs unless they play defense and make free throws. Absolutely disgusting.
    Dallas is the best offense in the league. Defense was going to struggle tonight.

The free throws.... well that is disgusting. lol

Also Asik can not handle Chandler omggg (

Eric gordon needs to be on the bench
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

This hasn't dawn on Monty yet. Hopefully he figures it out . This game is too fast fo Asik

You don't understand basketball, but it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    This hasn't dawn on Monty yet. Hopefully he figures it out . This game is too fast fo Asik
    again... very poor basketball iq for you. How about asking the guards to stop penetration, so Asik can actually guard his man?

Another poster said it was too fast for Anderson, too. Soooo?

Someone explain to me how that was a charge on Holliday against Ellis? Didn't look like Ellis was in his spot before contact?

The defense is really awful.

1-6

We need to go small with AD at the five. How Monty can't see this is disturbing me

This is depressing.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Eric Gordon makes me sad with his play, but nobody makes me yell at my TV like John Salmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    again... very poor basketball iq for you. How about asking the guards to stop penetration, so Asik can actually guard his man?
    Tyson chandler is dominating the game. Asik isn't quick enough. Don't know what game you are watching

You don't understand basketball, but it's cool.
    I'm not even sure how to respond to this. However, since that it is coming from "the basketball guru" I'll leave it be and let those guys believe what they want.

This game is too fast for all our players because we had the first game where we didn't play that great and then had a bunch of days off and started at square one again.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Someone explain to me how that was a charge on Holliday against Ellis? Didn't look like Ellis was in his spot before contact?
    Ellis sold it.

Guess the game is too fast for AD as well. He is letting Dirk shake him out his shoes.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Now that I did not know. I had no idea we were even targeting Jefferson.

*sigh* Total upgrade from Salmons.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Charge/block is incredibly hard to call. Being set has nothing to do with it. Both players have rights to whatever space they occupy or are traveling towards.

I was liking our team till I remembered how bad our guards and coach were. Asik, Anderson, Davis, is a good start but I don't think our guards are contributors on winning teams, we need a lead perimeter playmaker.

Asik is glued to Chandler and Chandler is jumping over him with ease. Simply put, Asik can't hold him.

Eric gordon needs to be on the bench
    He is horrific tonight
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

just mentioned jefferson could have gone to NO... i would have liked that

Eric Gordon playing like garbage. Amazing how some people can look awful for so long and not get benched, and others get benched for...I don't even know.

Come on Monty, I thought you might be different...

Thread Information