Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA 2K15

NBA 2K15

anyone running a league on the xbox one?

I am!

I just bought 2K15 today. So, for the last 4 years or so, we've been able to start an association that day. Like I could start an association today, and the Pels would have a 13-13 record. Is this feature not in 2K15? All I see are these season lengths of 82, 58, or 14 game seasons. It's kind of a let down, and I feel like returning it and getting my money back

Anyone? I've googled it, and haven't found any answers. It seems as though this amazing feature was removed, for no apparent reason at all. And to make matters worse, i bought it from tne Playstation store, and they don't give refunds for unsatisfaction. What a racket! First, Madden goes in the ******* and gets progressivley worse each year, and now this. Sure, add smoother gameplay and new injury nonsense, and take away a realistic feature for the realists of the world. Whatever. I'm over it.

ADs overall is higher in 15 but to me he was a lot more fun to use in 14 and even 13.

In 15 he pretty much always misses contested shots and little hooks which he would make in 14. Also open jumper that's money in real life is not there.

Or maybe I just suck at the game which is just as likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeelsessions View Post
    Anyone? I've googled it, and haven't found any answers. It seems as though this amazing feature was removed, for no apparent reason at all. And to make matters worse, i bought it from tne Playstation store, and they don't give refunds for unsatisfaction. What a racket! First, Madden goes in the ******* and gets progressivley worse each year, and now this. Sure, add smoother gameplay and new injury nonsense, and take away a realistic feature for the realists of the world. Whatever. I'm over it.
    Sorry, no. That was an awesome option and it's gone.

I'm on PC, anyone would like to join? DM me

NBA Live does Luke Babbitt

Thread Information