Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lance Thomas scored 14 points today

Lance Thomas scored 14 points today

On 7-10 shooting. None were threes though.

Can we get him back please?

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    On 7-10 shooting. None were threes though.

Can we get him back please?
    I hope for the sake of all Australians you are being sarcastic.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Donald Sloan had 16pts 10reb and 6 asst last night, we used to have him. Can we get him back too please?

I thought it was Lance stevenson, and I was thinking, that's not that great why is he so "excited"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Baron Davis was abducted by aliens again. Can we have him back please?
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Chris Paul looks decent, could we add him as well?

#neverforget

This is the year free fries would be worth it. I hate Smoothie King for buying the rights and messing us up.

They need to offer SOMETHING on winning nights.

Al Farouq making dem jumpshots today 4-4.

Can we have him back please?

(why did we give away our only Small Forward)

Al Farouq making dem jumpshots today 4-4.

Can we have him back please?

(why did we give away our only Small Forward)
    You can't be serious.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

he went for 16/10 in 20 minutes

I concur. ALL HAIL THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!

not only 16 and 10 in twenty minutes... he's also hitting 39% on 3's and 89% on FT's in his last 5.

i still don't think this to be his year, but I do believe he will become a solid NBA starter in the next 2 years

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Didn't Xavier Henry have a nice dunk or something last year? Can we have him back? Am i doing this right? Nevermind... I see myself out.:\

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    I concur. ALL HAIL THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!

not only 16 and 10 in twenty minutes... he's also hitting 39% on 3's and 89% on FT's in his last 5.

i still don't think this to be his year, but I do believe he will become a solid NBA starter in the next 2 years
    All we need is a 3 and D and this is exactly what he's turning out to be. In our laps all along.

And he costs half of what we're paying the corpse of John Salmons who offers less than 0 production for 2 million!

Srsly who thought this would be a good idea?
    Last edited by Perth_Hornet; 10-30-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Marcus Thornton shooting 50% from beyond the arc this year (1-2), gotta start him over Gordon.

You're kidding yourself if you're not at least questioning the decision to let Farouq go considering our dire lack of a SF and the defence and rebounding he brings every single night.

You're kidding yourself if you're not at least questioning the decision to let Farouq go considering our dire lack of a SF and the defence and rebounding he brings every single night.
    I'd take him at league minimum on a one year contract.

His defense was spotty and inconsistent and we need players that can stretch the floor. Aminu completely destroys that. He can't run with the starters because he can't spread the floor and Evans needs that. As a backup he may have some utility but even then I rather a guy like Babbitt get the nod who can knock down open looks and puts effort into defense.

As for his recent streak, we are gonna need a much larger sample size before i declare he finally developed a shot.

EDIT: Just looked up his preseasons stats, 7-28 from 3. Thats 25%. I think the vote is still erring on the side that Aminu's game tonight will be the exception, not the norm.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 10-31-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I'd take him at league minimum on a one year contract.

His defense was spotty and inconsistent and we need players that can stretch the floor. Aminu completely destroys that. He can't run with the starters because he can't spread the floor and Evans needs that. As a backup he may have some utility but even then I rather a guy like Babbitt get the nod who can knock down open looks and puts effort into defense.

As for his recent streak, we are gonna need a much larger sample size before i declare he finally developed a shot.
    2 games aren't enough for you?

And if Babbitt is so superior, why did he only get 2 mins against the Magic?

2 games aren't enough for you?

And if Babbitt is so superior, why did he only get 2 mins against the Magic?
    I didn't declare Babbitt superior, they are both marginal bench players that offer different skills and should only see a handful of minutes a night at best.

He didn't get minutes because Salmons is the new Stemmer, is the new Roberts, is the new Willie Green, is the new below average player that Monty gives favoritism to despite not earning it.

wait...................

.........what?
    never assume

Well, we meet the Al Farouqs next game, should be interesting.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Well, we meet the Al Farouqs next game, should be interesting.
    Incoming 30/15 game by AFA

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Incoming 30/15 game by AFA
    But what will Parsons get?

Aminu needed a fresh start. Even if he ends up a solid contributor for Dallas, there is no indication he ever would have been that here. I'm happy if he can turn it around.

Thread Information