Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NBA League Pass issues

Yeah I watched first half live last night on PC from Atlanta with no issues. Today I try to watch the second half on my PS4 and I just get a loading bar that goes on for a few minutes until it says unable to load stream. So i just watched it on PC and it worked fine.

Also, I have the Digital Choice also but haven't had a prompt or seen a place to pick my top five teams. Is this because of the free trial period? Do the give voice members full access during the free trial period and then after that you have to pick your five teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Hadlowe View Post
    I had identical issues. The UI on the GameTime app on xbox one is horrible. I'm guessing we are getting something barely out of Alpha (had to have something ready for season start).
    I'm not sure, ps3 had a NBA gamete app for years; so i'm not sure the app is in it's infancy.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

maybe someone posted this already but in my case there were two issues with league pass in the past:
    one was due to safari - for some reason it didn't work on my mac when i used safari but it worked with mozilla'
    the second one was happening at the beginning o the season last year when too many people were watching it during the free trial period

Quote Originally Posted by Hadlowe View Post
    I had identical issues. The UI on the GameTime app on xbox one is horrible. I'm guessing we are getting something barely out of Alpha (had to have something ready for season start).
    This seems to be the running joke of all new games/apps that have came out for the new xbone and ps4. Just get something out there and we will fix it later mentality. Hopefully it will get better. I have not used the nfl (fantasy) app on xbox 1 but I hear great things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JrueDat View Post
    Yeah I watched first half live last night on PC from Atlanta with no issues. Today I try to watch the second half on my PS4 and I just get a loading bar that goes on for a few minutes until it says unable to load stream. So i just watched it on PC and it worked fine.

Also, I have the Digital Choice also but haven't had a prompt or seen a place to pick my top five teams. Is this because of the free trial period? Do the give voice members full access during the free trial period and then after that you have to pick your five teams?
    You will pick your five teams after the trial period. I contacted support about this yesterday.

Well I got my final answer. Signed up for the free trial, got the app on my PS3, went to the Pelicans game from yesterday...and it is STILL blacked out.

You just missed out on a new subscriber you complete morons.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Well I got my final answer. Signed up for the free trial, got the app on my PS3, went to the Pelicans game from yesterday...and it is STILL blacked out.

If you are in LA then the game is blacked out for 72 hours. Local games 72 hours national games 3 hrs. That's just the terms.

However, I still can't get the PS4 to load any games.

They play fine on PC and Mobile.

The entire system is just screwed. It's retarded, archaic business people who are not in touch with society.

This is the reason I am with Dish Network. Some games are still "blacked out". But there is always an alternative feed that I can watch.

But the entire thought process of, "if we black out the games they will come to the stadium" is just so stupid and backwards thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The entire system is just screwed. It's retarded, archaic business people who are not in touch with society.
    http://deadspin.com/nba-league-pass-...-sh-1464685027

Quote Originally Posted by JrueDat View Post
    If you are in LA then the game is blacked out for 72 hours. Local games 72 hours national games 3 hrs. That's just the terms.

However, I still can't get the PS4 to load any games.

They play fine on PC and Mobile.
    I'll have to check this Friday night. Where did you find those terms?

As far as my research can tell, the NBA is the only league to permanently black out local games on its streaming service.

I'll have to check this Friday night. Where did you find those terms?

As far as my research can tell, the NBA is the only league to permanently black out local games on its streaming service.
    The blackout information is at the bottom of the League pass page on NBA dot Com

Thread Information