Pelicans Report

Thread: Morrow injured for OKC

Morrow injured for OKC

I'm really disappointed that Morrow will be out while Durant is down. It would have been a great opportunity for him and he is a class act....

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...rain-4-6-weeks

I was just about to post this.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Banned
    I think you play differently and your body reacts differently when you play extended minutes.

Does it feel like there's an unusually large amount of players getting injured this year? I wonder what the stats are for injured players per season
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

I don't know, but if big name guys keep getting injured that only helps us more, so while I would hate for people to get hurt, at least we can potentially come out ahead in all of this.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

It feels like there are an unusually high number of players that don't play for New Orleans or Portland getting hurt.....

Phew, we dodged a bullet there.

I have a feeling that OKC took our injury bug this year. (don't jinx myself.)

saw that and laughed... i dont wish him ill will or anything, and i watched him when at georgia tech, but that injury was coming, and we dodged it...

Thread Information