Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bill Simmons is at it again!

I think Jrue smashed Bill Simmons' daughter or one from his stable. Ever since the draft night trade for Jrue... Simmons has had some weird beef with Jrue.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Tyreke has to be one of the most misunderstood and underrated players in the league. I love his game and the way he beaks down a defense in invaluable.
    FWIW he hasn't really won in the league and has been paired with 2 of the best big men in the game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Npliam View Post
    FWIW he hasn't really won in the league and has been paired with 2 of the best big men in the game today.
    Yeah but Sacramento was just a dysfunctional situation and here it was injuries.
    Slightly different in my opinion.

Had we been healthy he would have had a better year...
    NEW ORLEANS
    There is NO place like Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican12 View Post
    Kool, thanks buddy.
    Pelicans are now a 4 point favorite so the line is moving, looks like the majority of the bets are favoring the Pelicans to cover tonight.

How do you go from talking about Ryan Anderson in one sentence, to "they have no depth" in the next? From the way Babs/Jimmer/Ryno have looked in the preseason to hopefully Ajinca showing improved skills at that size, these idiots should be proven wrong all said and done.

What annoys me about Bill Simmons is that he never ever gets over the Holiday trade.. he proposed the question, Would you rather Elfred Payton and Nerlens Noel for Jrue Holiday and Asik?? making it obvious that we traded away two allstars..

Payton is so overrated by Bill that it annoys me and Noel i can't see anything greater than a 14/10 man in his prime.
    So yes bill, i would rather a proven allstar and a defensive anchor over two potential busts.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    Indeed.
    Harden plays to draw the foul, not to get a good shot. He's more focused on flailing than getting off a good shot.
    This is not the right way to play. If he's not getting the call, then he'll have a really bad night.
    Tyreke is probably my 2nd favorite player on our team. I was excited when we got him last year.

Dude's a bulldozer.

I honestly was a bit apprehensive about getting him, because my thought process was if he was so good how did he get played out of his position in Sacramento. Then I realized it was Sacramento
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    3pt faves.. and we won by 3. Starters won't play much? Only starter that played less that 20 was Asik. DANG YOU MONTY

Thread Information