Pelicans Report

Thread: Vucevic gets 4/$48

Vucevic gets 4/$48

Pretty fair given the TV deal. I wonder what impact this figure will have on Asik's negotiations this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by greewe View Post
    I wonder what impact this figure will have on Asik's negotiations this summer.
    Gosh I don't event want to think about what we will have to pay for Asik.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ShotSniper View Post
    Gosh I don't event want to think about what we will have to pay for Asik.
    Considering Asik is 4 years older and has less of an offensive game, I'd say less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by itsADstime View Post
    Considering Asik is 4 years older and has less of an offensive game, I'd say less than that.
    I'm not too sure about that. Asik is one of the best defensive centers in the league and everyone knows it. He can demand serious money.

If he is getting $15 mil this year....How much do you think he will get on a new deal given the TV deal.

I'm not too sure about that. Asik is one of the best defensive centers in the league and everyone knows it. He can demand serious money.

If he is getting $15 mil this year....How much do you think he will get on a new deal given the TV deal.
    Not 15 million

Not 15 million

4-52 is about what I see Asik getting all things considered

Don't worry, one season here with injuries and his value will plummet.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by itsADstime View Post
    Not 15 million
    Well technically he is getting around 15 this year but it doesn't count against the cap as much as what he's getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Don't worry, one season here with injuries and his value will plummet.
    Whoa now. Nobody is getting injured this year.

Thread Information