Pelicans Report

Thread: J. Holiday scored 18 points today

J. Holiday scored 18 points today

For the Warriors. I was like waaaaaaaat and almost had a heart attack.

Turns out it's Justin Holiday. Phew.

Is he the brother that many have been touting to be a decent player?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Food View Post
    Is he the brother that many have been touting to be a decent player?
    Yes, the older brother of Jrue, a taller SG/SF
    Last edited by Writhe; 10-20-2014 at 01:40 AM.

6"7 with a 7"1 wingspan, more athletic than jrue also with a 38.5" vert, not nearly the offensive player or playmaker that jrue is. An athletic 3 and D. Sign him up!

In college he was known as an athletic defender but in his senior season he developed a 3 and shot nearly 40% on the year.

Does anyone else notice that during this Preseaon Jrue mid-range game seems to be a lot more polished and confident?

is his middle name timeforthe? I'll see myself out....

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Does anyone else notice that during this Preseaon Jrue mid-range game seems to be a lot more polished and confident?
    Well he's always had a nice mid-range and when in Philly that was where most of his shots were actually taken, in the limited time he played for us his shot was just a little bit off, his mid range that is, not his 3. It looks like he is back to his old self.

What I really want is for him to be more aggressive shooting since he is such a good shooter and has a size advantage over other PG's, with deke handling the ball so much hopefully he will be more aggressive.

He really is an impressive player, you don't find many players like him, most players u can say are good offensively but bad on defense, can drive to the rim but can't shoot or vice versa, are quick but short, are tall but slow. Jrue is big and lengthy for a PG, very quick, can shoot, drive, pass, defend, mid range, 3 pt shot. I really believe teams win with 2 way players, a player that can play both ways, both offensively and defensively, people like lebron, wade, duncan, KG.

Jrue and AD can both play both ways, good core pieces to have and glad they are on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Well he's always had a nice mid-range and when in Philly that was where most of his shots were actually taken, in the limited time he played for us his shot was just a little bit off, his mid range that is, not his 3. It looks like he is back to his old self.

What I really want is for him to be more aggressive shooting since he is such a good shooter and has a size advantage over other PG's, with deke handling the ball so much hopefully he will be more aggressive.

He really is an impressive player, you don't find many players like him, most players u can say are good offensively but bad on defense, can drive to the rim but can't shoot or vice versa, are quick but short, are tall but slow. Jrue is big and lengthy for a PG, very quick, can shoot, drive, pass, defend, mid range, 3 pt shot. I really believe teams win with 2 way players, a player that can play both ways, both offensively and defensively, people like lebron, wade, duncan, KG.

Jrue and AD can both play both ways, good core pieces to have and glad they are on our team.
    Agreed, really underrated piece when playing to his potential because he's good both ways. Not as flashy as the top rated pgs, but can have similar overall impacts simply due to his above average defense.

Holiday is looking good, I doubt the Warriors keep him because of their depth at the wing. He would be a nice pick up for this squad.

1-6

Thread Information