Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JRUE & REKE

Thanks man, ya jrue also has the shot creator icon

Def didn't mean to double post haha I have no idea how that happened

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    It's true. They have the Pels play their bigs down low because AD and Asik start, and they keep it that way throughout the game. When Ryno is in the game, you have to call plays for him or he will sit down low. Luckily, the Pels have a bunch of plays in their playbook that have the PF behind the 3-pt line.
    I never call plays but i guess i'll start when Ryno is in. Only way i have been able to get him behind the three point line is to use him to pick and then fade.

I also need to change Gordon's shot. I think that will help. Anyone know which of the many shot animations is most similar to EG?

This thread is off the rails but I agree woth OP that Jrue and Reke at the 1 and 2 is ideal. Reke hasnt always been the best creator for others but years in our system will at least make him improve. Put a three and d on the wing, add Ryno and a decent bench and we'll be a top team in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Lol this is the best thread derail ever

Can someone tweet Ronnie2k and ask him why they always make Gordon's shot useless?

Only person I can really shoot with us evans .......its do hard playing with pelicans

What makes AD so good in 2k this year? Just curious thanks
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

My-career mode I have found that the Pelicans are a little hard to win with in the first season. The Defense of the cpu players is terrible, Eric Gordon gets his shots block 70% of the time, Austin Rivers just runs down the court and jacks up shots like he is Westbrook, AD isn't very efficient at scoring & as i have mentioned before Ryno doesn't play as a stretch 4. In my first free agency I signed with another team for 2 seasons will come back to the pelicans when my player rating is higher, hopefully by then Gordon is not on the team & the Pelicans have already sacked Monty Williams for Jason Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    What makes AD so good in 2k this year? Just curious thanks
    I think the acurate answer would be everything.

But seriously they nailed his quickness so you can abuse the slower less mobile power forwards like Duncan and Randolph. His jump shot is pretty good too so the pick and roll with him is phenomenal. they finally fixed the rebounding so big men actually grab more rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    I think the acurate answer would be everything.

But seriously they nailed his quickness so you can abuse the slower less mobile power forwards like Duncan and Randolph. His jump shot is pretty good too so the pick and roll with him is phenomenal. they finally fixed the rebounding so big men actually grab more rebounds.
    Exactly, I either post up and spin to the rim for n easy dunk with him, use the pick n roll or pick n pop, or just isolate him and drive right past slower PF's. His rebounding is incredible too.

the jrue and AD pick and roll is pretty unstoppable.

jrue has the pick n roll maestro and ad has posterized so u can basically shoot or drive with jrue or give it to AD for a fierce dunk.

Thread Information