Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Wow Jimmert is the turth!

I can't believe that he didn't last as long as The Jiymer.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

What about Pelicanned? Is he still around? He was just as bad as NOLA NBA, except instead of having irrational hate for Jimmer, he was an irrational Jimmer fanatic.

Banned
    I don't like seeing anyone banned. If you don't like a guy, just ignore him.

However, this is a first for me - I am used to seeing Jimmer fanatics, like myself, banned. The haters had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmerTime View Post

However, this is a first for me - I am used to seeing Jimmer fanatics, like myself, banned. The haters had it coming.
    Might I suggest changing your Avatar since there are so many Tiger Fans on this board that will always remember Tebow's Jump pass in the end zone against LSU. Can't you find a Jimmer picture or something. That would be more appropriate. As far as pulling for Jimmer I'm all for it. Saw him live Tuesday against Rockets and Thursday against Thunder and his handles and D are better than I expected. He did not have any success getting open and missed open 3's against Thunder. I do think he is more suited to bringing the ball up the court than Rivers and that Rivers is better suited in playing off the ball based on what I've seen so far. He may get 10 or 12 minutes a game based on his preseason performance.
    Last edited by DRDJ1; 10-17-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

There's still time man, when the regular season comes we will know if you're well behaved or not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Might I suggest changing your Avatar since there are so many Tiger Fans on this board that will always remember Tebow's Jump pass in the end zone against LSU. Can't you find a Jimmer picture or something. That would be more appropriate. As far as pulling for Jimmer I'm all for it. Saw him live Tuesday against Rockets and Thursday against Thunder and his handles and D are better than I expected. He did not have any success getting open and missed open 3's against Thunder. I do think he is more suited to bringing the ball up the court than Rivers and that Rivers is better suited in playing off the ball based on what I've seen so far. He may get 10 or 12 minutes a game based on his preseason performance.

I take your thoughts into consideration and I may change the avatar at some point, but I can't right now. Tebow's the last good memory for us Gators.

And furthermore, y'all just shocked us with a game winning FG as time expired in our house!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    There's still time man, when the regular season comes we will know if you're well behaved or not
    No hard feelings if I get the ban hammer. Par for course!

RealGM banned me. Insidehoops has me banned until December. Etc. Mostly for disliking Lebron and liking Kobe, though.

I take your thoughts into consideration and I may change the avatar at some point, but I can't right now. Tebow's the last good memory for us Gators.

And furthermore, y'all just shocked us with a game winning FG as time expired in our house!
    The Tebow jump-pass thing doesn't bother me because I will always remember the Jacob Hester game.

No hard feelings if I get the ban hammer. Par for course!

RealGM banned me. Insidehoops has me banned until December. Etc. Mostly for disliking Lebron and liking Kobe, though.
    Inside hoops might be the worst place I've ever seen for a Basketball forum.

Lebron vs Kobe? Never thought of that one before.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post

Jimmer is equally good at shooting 3s and he is bad at staying in front of defenders, but he can fit against certain match ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    Who are lebron and kobe? I've never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    Who are lebron and kobe? I've never heard of them.
    LeBron and Kobe's Excellent Adventures

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA_Dave View Post
    Jimmer is equally good at shooting 3s and he is bad at staying in front of defenders, but he can fit against certain match ups.
    from what I have seen of him so far, he has actually played better defensively than I was expecting.... I think he will be given the chance here to play some minutes and then its up to him to take advantage of the opportunity and earn trust as well....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    from what I have seen of him so far, he has actually played better defensively than I was expecting.... I think he will be given the chance here to play some minutes and then its up to him to take advantage of the opportunity and earn trust as well....
    He will never be confused with a lock-down defender, but he's definitely picked up his defensive game in the last year or so...

Sacramento was so horribly bad on defense as a team overall (I watched A LOT of those games), it's a wonder that they ever outscored anyone. Every guard on that team over the last 3 years was a revolving door on D (with the notable exception of Tyreke, but he his a strong, long, physically imposing guard), people talk about Aaron Brooks as a great defender on that team... He was definitely a pestering guard, but he couldn't stop anyone either. When you have no rotational support or effort from the rest of the cast, it's really tough to establish a strong defensive game --- this is double so for Jimmer who was literally asked not to play very much defense in college (so he could turn it up on the O-side of the ball).

Thread Information