Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Game Day Thread!!!!! TV Pelicans VS Rockets TV (game 4 of the preseason TV)

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Pic or it didn't happen! Lol
    http://www.nba.com/pelicans/gallery/...ets-10/14/2014

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA NBA View Post
    Bad attitude, guy with the worst rookie league in history should be happy playing anywhere the coach lets him.
    Bad attitude is stating a preference when asked for one but also completely buying into doing whatever the team asks of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Bad attitude is stating a preference when asked for one but also completely buying into doing whatever the team asks of him?
    Take notice of him he's just a troll.

He doesn't make sense either. Worst rookie league?

More like worst intelligence level.

I will say this about Salmons. In 20 minutes he got 5 rebounds, 3 assists, a steal, and a block.

My biggest concern might be his offense starting next to Asik. But he does seem to give you a little of everything.

I will say this about Salmons. In 20 minutes he got 5 rebounds, 3 assists, a steal, and a block.

My biggest concern might be his offense starting next to Asik. But he does seem to give you a little of everything.
    My fear with him is when he starts thinking he can be a playmaker again. He is so bad when he tries to create offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    My fear with him is when he starts thinking he can be a playmaker again. He is so bad when he tries to create offense.
    That's true but honestly we have so many ball dominate guards that I'm not worried about that because he will rarely be in the position to do that.

I would like him to make some shots though.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    That's true but honestly we have so many ball dominate guards that I'm not worried about that because he will rarely be in the position to do that.

I would like him to make some shots though.
    Is the key. If he can't hit his shots what do we really have? Offensively a smaller Aminu that can dribble better?

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    Is the key. If he can't hit his shots what do we really have? Offensively a smaller Aminu that can dribble better?
    He is a much better ball handler and passer than Aminu. He also has a history of being a decent/good spot up shooter.

I'm chalking pre season up to new team.

11 blocked shots, but 23 turnovers. Check out Monty's post game presser.

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/

Thread Information