Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Honestly, I'm happy we have Jummer Freddete on the Pels

Banned
    Jimmer (despite a passionate few) is a fan favorite wherever he goes. He connects with fans and teamates it seems. Somebody posted some highlights on here I think and his team was jumping for joy when he played well. The sidelines were going crazy. He IS a good guy to have on the team whatever his role. The only place it could possibly not be is on these forums. I tend to think he won't be great but I can't think of a better representative of the team from what I've seen so far. There is a reason he was at the uniform day. The players understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    Jimmer (despite a passionate few) is a fan favorite wherever he goes. He connects with fans and teamates it seems. Somebody posted some highlights on here I think and his team was jumping for joy when he played well. The sidelines were going crazy. He IS a good guy to have on the team whatever his role. The only place it could possibly not be is on these forums. I tend to think he won't be great but I can't think of a better representative of the team from what I've seen so far. There is a reason he was at the uniform day. The players understand this.
    Equates to when the senior walkon who hasn't played in 4 years gets in the game and makes a bucket in the final home game. The bench goes crazy. They are so happy for the little guy. That's what the NBA players feel when little Jimmer makes a basket.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA NBA View Post
    Equates to when the senior walkon who hasn't played in 4 years gets in the game and makes a bucket in the final home game. The bench goes crazy. They are so happy for the little guy. That's what the NBA players feel when little Jimmer makes a basket.
    I'll feel the same way when you make your first good post.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post

Lol!

Banned

If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Banned
    I think this is a person whose team was destroyed by Jimmer in College. Otherwise, there is no reason for such vivid hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    I think this is a person whose team was destroyed by Jimmer in College. Otherwise, there is no reason for such vivid hatred.
    This isn't kiddie ball, glorified high school ball. This is the NBA, little Jimmer has no place here.

Banned
    Your team disagrees with you.

Your missing the point, people who ACTUALLY BUY SEASON TICKETS, did not love the Dickau teams. That was not NBA talent and your paying NBA prices. Yes it's nice to like them when all you do is watch on tv, but when your spending real money on expense nba club seats you want Dickau gone gone gone. Jimmer is another Dickau. Keep putting Dickau's and Jimmers out there and you will have 5,000 season ticket holders and the team will be leaving town.
    It's a good thing this team isn't made up of 20 Jimmers and we have players like Anthony Davis, Jrue Holiday, Tyreke, Austin who all have NBA athletecism. what Jimmer does add is elite shooting something the spurs showcased this last NBA finals. Last time I checked they all had rings.

This isn't kiddie ball, glorified high school ball. This is the NBA, little Jimmer has no place here.
    Are you actually a Pels fan or did you get free tickets to games during Shins time and are just upset they fired your friend?

Is everyone sick of NOLA NBA yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    I am 35% certain that he is the Undercover Boss.

rekt

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    all indications point toward you relaxing and saving your joy for something else.....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but I feel his schtick got old very, very quickly.....

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Fredette's problem has always come down to defense. Korver's actually a decent enough defensive player ... won't shut anyone down, but isn't a matador and throws in a few blocks and steals. Dude can shoot the ball, but if he could even graduate to being an "NBA bad" defender vs. a catastrophic one, he's probably a rotation player.
    As somone who has watched almost every single game Jimmer has played in since he was a freshman in college I will disagree with this. His problem has been getting enough minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Npliam View Post
    As somone who has watched almost every single game Jimmer has played in since he was a freshman in college I will disagree with this. His problem has been getting enough minutes.
    Take of the Jimmer glasses. Stop watching so much Jimmer games, it may become glaringly obvious how much better everyone else is than him.

Three organizations were too stupid to give him minutes. Yea right! Pelicans i guess will be the fourth one that doesn't give this great incredible player minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Are you actually a Pels fan or did you get free tickets to games during Shins time and are just upset they fired your friend?
    4 clubs seats since 2002. I pay, i support and i attend and i will always voice my displeasure when we waste our time with Dickau's and Jimmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    It's a good thing this team isn't made up of 20 Jimmers and we have players like Anthony Davis, Jrue Holiday, Tyreke, Austin who all have NBA athletecism. what Jimmer does add is elite shooting something the spurs showcased this last NBA finals. Last time I checked they all had rings.
    Last i checked the Spurs had quite a number of all stars on their team, and quite a few players that played on their countries national teams. No Jimmers or Dickaus on the Spurs. Green and Mills are so superior to Jimmer it's not funny.

4 clubs seats since 2002. I pay, i support and i attend and i will always voice my displeasure when we waste our time with Dickau's and Jimmers.
    Then why are you just getting here? Should have been here before me. I was suppose to know about guys like you BEFORE I get entrenched posting here.

Or were you banned before? That makes some sense.

Last i checked the Spurs had quite a number of all stars on their team, and quite a few players that played on their countries national teams. No Jimmers or Dickaus on the Spurs. Green and Mills are so superior to Jimmer it's not funny.
    Last time I checked we also had a few all-stars. A couple of players that played for the country. Including a player this year who was one of the contributing pieces to team USA winning the gold. We also have players like Anderson and Rivers. and last time I checked Marco Bellinelli and Matt bonner also played for the spurs and have a ring and are exactly like jimmer. So I'm still missing your point

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but I feel his schtick got old very, very quickly.....
    I think NOLA NBA must be an incredibly short white guy that got cut from his middle school basketball team and is now taking it out on all the other short white dudes, who are making it in the NBA

[QUOTE=Mythrol;1248334]Then why are you just getting here? Should have been here before me. I was suppose to know bout guys like you BEFORE I get entrenched posting here.

Or were you banned before? That makes some sense.

You don't remember the dump Dickau threads?

Thread Information