Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Honestly, I'm happy we have Jummer Freddete on the Pels

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    I think NOLA NBA must be an incredibly short white guy that got cut from his middle school basketball team and is now taking it out on all the other short white dudes, who are making it in the NBA
    No i abused them my whole life.
    What short white dudes make it in the NBA?????????????????
    Jimmer surely, absolutey, without a doubt isn't making it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA NBA View Post
    4 clubs seats since 2002. I pay, i support and i attend and i will always voice my displeasure when we waste our time with Dickau's and Jimmers.
    Write a letter:
    New Orleans Pelicans
    5800 Airline Drive
    Metairie, LA 70003
    504-593-4700

To whom it may concern, I have money. I spend my money on the Pelicans. I no like Jimmer. Please advise.
    Sincerely,
    This dude here.

Last time I checked we also had a few all-stars. A couple of players that played for the country. Including a player this year who was one of the contributing pieces to team USA winning the gold. We also have players like Anderson and Rivers. and last time I checked Marco Bellinelli and Matt bonner also played for the spurs and have a ring and are exactly like jimmer. So I'm still missing your point
    Really, Bellinelli and Bonner like Jimmer. No where close dude. Jimmer isn't close to them.

No i abused them my whole life.
    What short white dudes make it in the NBA?????????????????
    Jimmer surely, absolutey, without a doubt isn't making it bro.
    Jimmer is making close to 1 million dollars for playing a game for like 6 months of the year. Def sounds to me like he is making it

Last i checked the Spurs had quite a number of all stars on their team, and quite a few players that played on their countries national teams. No Jimmers or Dickaus on the Spurs. Green and Mills are so superior to Jimmer it's not funny.
    Bellinelli played far more minutes for the Spurs than we expect Jimmer to play for us and they are roughly equal talents.

Then there is Cory Joseph, Matt Bonner, Jeff Ayres, and Nando de Colo who all played in at least 60 games and averaged over 10 minutes per game. Aron Baynes played in 53 games at 9.3 minutes each.

All of these guys are about equal to Jimmer and will have similar minutes allotted to them.

You don't remember the dump Dickau threads?
    I am from the AD era. Last year was my first year lower bowl season ticket holder but I live too far away for season tickets.

I was fortunate in missing all the horrible years Shin years.

The answer to my question becomes evident however. I fully expect your current user name to have the same thing happen as your previous.

Really, Bellinelli and Bonner like Jimmer. No where close dude. Jimmer isn't close to them.
    They all good paid to shoot the basketball.

Marco career: 43% fg/. 39% 3 pt
    Bonner: 46% fg/. 41% 3 pt
    Jimmer: 41% fg/ 40% 3 pt

That looks pretty close to me

WTH does making an Olympic team have to do with anything? If I make the Olympic team for Cuba does that make me better than guys who are in the NBA?

The Spurs, the Heat, the Shaq/ Kobe Lakers, Big Ben Pistons, etc. all had guys of Jimmer's talent on their team. What do you think, the Pelicans are players last stop shop before they are bounced from the league? This is getting out of hand.

I am going with Mythrol's opinion and putting the over under on your stay at 4 weeks before this username ends up like your old one.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I am going with Mythrol's opinion and putting the over under on your stay at 4 weeks before this username ends up like your old one.
    Under

They all good paid to shoot the basketball.

Marco career: 43% fg/. 39% 3 pt
    Bonner: 46% fg/. 41% 3 pt
    Jimmer: 41% fg/ 40% 3 pt

That looks pretty close to me
    Jimmer doesn't play, and when he does its against scrubs. Stop comparing Jimmer to anybody worth a damn.

Jimmer doesn't play, and when he does its against scrubs. Stop comparing Jimmer to anybody worth a damn.

I guess he either has no rebuttal for the guys I listed as playing for the Spurs in a similar capacity that Jimmer will for us or I'm just on his ignore list.

All-Star
    There is a guy on the spurs that played Jimmer a bunch in college. He really couldn't guard him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I guess he either has no rebuttal for the guys I listed as playing for the Spurs in a similar capacity that Jimmer will for us or I'm just on his ignore list.
    He has ignored a good majority of the things I've said, even though he has responded to a lot of it.

He has ignored a good majority of the things I've said, even though he has responded to a lot of it.
    True enough

Banned
    I think NOLA NBA must be an incredibly short white guy that got cut from his middle school basketball team and is now taking it out on all the other short white dudes, who are making it in the NBA
    He's black and hates white players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Npliam View Post
    There is a guy on the spurs that played Jimmer a bunch in college. He really couldn't guard him though.
    Jimmer absolutely wrecked the finals MVP in college. The finals MVP guarded Lebron better than Jimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmerTime View Post
    Jimmer absolutely wrecked the finals MVP in college. The finals MVP guarded Lebron better than Jimmer.
    Jimmer must have been going off, just splashing shots from half court.

After this guy I'm suddenly starting to miss the Jimmer fans (I mean the angry guy not you Jimmertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Food View Post
    Jimmer must have been going off, just splashing shots from half court.

After this guy I'm suddenly starting to miss the Jimmer fans (I mean the angry guy not you Jimmertime

Yeah, just look up the BYU games against San Diego St.

Thread Information