Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Monday at ATL.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    How great is that game. Honestly I was listening to it on my phone cause my computer is broke and didn't listen to like the whole third quarter. Missed the come back haha although from reading everything doesn't sound like we missed to much
    The Nemesis system is friggin' brilliant. It actually has me really loathing some random punk I let get a final shot in. Now he's immune to all my favorite skills.

Yeah, sounds like this game didn't go so well for us. But that's to be expected. Does sound like Asik is gobbling up rebounds at least.

One think I like what Monty said is he is pushing Jrue to be more aggressive and score more. I've always felt that was the biggest issue with Jrue he tries to play more withing the flow of the game.

1-6

"Team like that, they've got multiple options. They've got a good player, an All-Star player down low so we worked on our stunts a little bit, especially off the pick-and-roll. It wasn't ideal, like we want it to be, but we're still getting better, guys are still learning it," said All-Star forward Paul Millsap,
    Sounds like ATL did a lil game planning eh?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Sounds like ATL did a lil game planning eh?
    No **** lol

Game wouldn't have been as bad if we didn't miss all those open shots.

Thread Information