Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday at ATL.

Monday at ATL.

Well since NO one got to watch tonight game, which actually sounded like a fun one to watch. What about the next game? Found this in a forum

Original article http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2014/1...-viewing-guide

monday vs the pellies will be on tv or nah?
    by HoopsHighlights&Hope on Oct 3, 2014 | 9:37 AM reply
    hawksfanatic
    Yes.
    If you live locally, it is available on SportSouth.

If you do not live locally, the game is only available on NBATV. So League Pass will blackout that game.

Hmm so I checked Directv NBA TV and it says Philly Boston, Checked Sports South which I think is Fox sports south but didn't see that listed there either.

What it boils down to is if there a camera pointed at the court we can watch just wanted to record it.

Also if anyone finds anything let me know.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    God I hate "pellies". Why not Pels? Always Pels.
    Wherehappens.

I'm in Atlanta and I don't see it on TV on Comcast.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Stealth Mode: Active Lurkaholic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    God I hate "pellies". Why not Pels? Always Pels.
    Seriously, this.

Tickets seem really, really cheap so I'm probably just gonna head to the game

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Have read the above posts but still not sure if game will be on international league pass. Anyone care to shed some light?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfanfromaus View Post
    Have read the above posts but still not sure if game will be on international league pass. Anyone care to shed some light?
    Doesn't the website have a schedule you can check? Can't try here since it redirects me to the domestic version.

According to multiple sites, neither team is broadcasting it, so I don't know how it is possible to get a stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Above the Rim View Post
    According to multiple sites, neither team is broadcasting it, so I don't know how it is possible to get a stream.
    Man that sucks. When is our first confirmed televised game? I need something to look forward to.

Only game I saw that is definitely broadcast is when we play Houston. They are broadcasting that one. Didn't see TV for any others. We shall see. (Or not see).
    @mcnamara247

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Will never understand why NBA preseason games aren't broadcasted.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    It's not for all teams. Example: Heat will have every single one of their preseason games broadcast from here on out.

Just saying.

Because a lot of teams would lose money doing a broadcast and don't think it would increase the fanbase. A lot of people don't post attention to the regular season, much less preseason.

It does look like the new TV deal is requiring espn to show Summer League and DLeague games, so there may still be hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    It's not for all teams. Example: Heat will have every single one of their preseason games broadcast from here on out.

Just saying.
    Well since I have only followed the Pelicans/Hornets that's really the only preseason games I care about. So let me amend my previous statement. Will never understand why all NBA preseason games aren't broadcasted. NFL does.

You can listen to it on the radio it's still entertaining to listen too

I don't get it either. I don't get why the Pelicans aren't doing everything possible to get people excited about their product.

LSU stinks. Saints were one series away from a lost season and have a brutal schedule coming up. Here's a chance to gain market share. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Because a lot of teams would lose money doing a broadcast and don't think it would increase the fanbase. A lot of people don't post attention to the regular season, much less preseason.

It does look like the new TV deal is requiring espn to show Summer League and DLeague games, so there may still be hope.
    I don't believe that. I think by the time the preseason comes around NBA fans have been without basketball for a long enough time that the ratings wouldn't be as bad as you think. I also don't think the summer league games would do that bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I don't get it either. I don't get why the Pelicans aren't doing everything possible to get people excited about their product.

LSU stinks. Saints were one series away from a lost season and have a brutal schedule coming up. Here's a chance to gain market share. I just don't get it.
    Off topic but when leaving the Saints game yesterday I looked towards the arena and saw by the main entrance at the bottom there is a column with Aminu's picture still wrapped around it. I immediately thought WTH time to get that removed.

I'll be watching it on first row

Off topic but when leaving the Saints game yesterday I looked towards the arena and saw by the main entrance at the bottom there is a column with Aminu's picture still wrapped around it. I immediately thought WTH time to get that removed.
    Well, we're still able to see Aminu and Jason Smith tweets and not Jrue Holiday tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreed View Post
    You think they'll have it up? They didn't have the heat game up.

If the game isn't being broadcasted on either side how do you think firstrow is going to have it?

Well, we're still able to see Aminu and Jason Smith tweets and not Jrue Holiday tweets.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    You think they'll have it up? They didn't have the heat game up.

I went to the website and saw that they will have three links to it. I guess I'll wait till the game start to find out if it'll be working.

I went to the website and saw that they will have three links to it. I guess I'll wait till the game start to find out if it'll be working.
    They had 3 links for the heat game too

How do people not understand that to get an illegal streaming link, you actually need somebody to broadcast it first?

Thread Information