Pelicans Report

Thread: PF/C Combos

PF/C Combos

Was listening to radio talk earlier about the best backcourts in the league. How do you rank the best PF/C combos in the league? Or to take it a step further, rank the best 3 man "bigs" rotations in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Blake/Jordan
    Dirk/Tyson
    Gasol/Noah
    Z-Bo/Gasol

all in the convo with whichever 2 you take from the Pels. You get into three man combos and only the Bulls can hang with us.
    @mcnamara247

Gortat/Nene is pretty solid. Not sure about a Splitter/Duncan in my top 5 but Davis/Asik is a top 8 no doubt, we will see how the season progresses before I can rank them but it will be mainly on defense plus what AD gives us on offense (22-24ppg).

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Was listening to radio talk earlier about the best backcourts in the league. How do you rank the best PF/C combos in the league? Or to take it a step further, rank the best 3 man "bigs" rotations in the league.
    cant remember where i saw it, but theres an article out there ranking the best 3 man frontcourts in the nba, AD/Asik/Ryno came in second i believe..... sorry no link, but we all have the webernet right? do it yourselves.....

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Blake/Jordan
    Dirk/Tyson
    Gasol/Noah
    Z-Bo/Gasol

all in the convo with whichever 2 you take from the Pels. You get into three man combos and only the Bulls can hang with us.
    I honestly think z Bo and gasoline are the best pf/c combo in the game because of their play both ways. Dirk is one dimensional at this point in his career.
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    I honestly think z Bo and gasoline are the best pf/c combo in the game because of their play both ways. Dirk is one dimensional at this point in his career.
    And Z Bo isn't

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    If Pau gasol resurrects his career in Chicago, then the Bulls will def have the top PF/C combo between him and Noah.

Thread Information