Pelicans Report

Thread: Pierre Jackson waived by 76ers

NBA Pierre Jackson waived by 76ers

I hope he at least gets some sort of injury settlement. He did rupture his Achilles playing for their Summer League team.

Banned
    Not a good start at all. I am pulling for the kid.

Yeah he will get paid.

If he is smart he will be like Bo Mccalebb and go to Europe. Bo has carved a really nice career for himself over there because size isn't a factor. Hell, I believe Bo is pulling in $2 mil a season over there. Thats better than a lot of NBA players.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm pulling for him; but I'm not rooting against him. Hopefully like has been mentioned, he makes it on a euro roster.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    In b4 MM tweets his Russ Smith > PJax tweet and Pjax flips his lid again

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm pulling for him; but I'm not rooting against him. Hopefully like has been mentioned, he makes it on a euro roster.
    Same here. I'm not pulling for him at all. I can't behind arrogance and cockiness, unless you're the god that is Kobe Bryant. I'm not even a big Kobe fan but his arrogance is just so bad ***.

Eh...i can't see his playing style fitting well in europe at all. Mccalebb still plays physical and even if 1on1 he's not that good, he remains a good team defender. All things that this sensation doesn't have in the least. He's best suited for the d-league or maybe a canadian league if there is one. I'm sorry for him because of his injury but after all the whining and whining and WHINING he gave us last year? I don't care two figs what happens to him

Thread Information