Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Pelicans 2k Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Salmons 73 loooooool

Are we going to have the highest overall ranked team or what?
    Not even close. I think team overall is based on average player rating and coaching staff. We will be middle of the pack because our average rating i think is around 74 and 2K does not think very highly of Monty as they gave him a C grade last year and our assistants were graded D.

I'm not very good but the game is awesome

I think i will pass the game this season (unless i find another amazing deal on black friday..last season 20 euro for the new game with delivery included, in november, man), i've found some good rosters that even have the charlotte new unis...and i still have tons of things to play anyway

AD is amazing on this game, unstoppable. I can't wait for the update in the game when they point our new court in. Right now they still have last year court in the game with the off color Smoothie King sticker, which made lol that they put that little detail in the game

What do yall think of the game so far. I had my first day off in a minute so I really got to play. AD dominated. Tyreke is pretty fun. Although I think he makes threes to consistently. My fave thing so far tho is Ryan Anderson is finally relevant!!! He is alot of fun to play with

I dominate with AD, jrue's mid range guy is incredible, ryno scores a lot for me too.

I just attack with AD, how are yall using him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    What do yall think of the game so far. I had my first day off in a minute so I really got to play. AD dominated. Tyreke is pretty fun. Although I think he makes threes to consistently. My fave thing so far tho is Ryan Anderson is finally relevant!!! He is alot of fun to play with
    I created a 3 and D SF to play with the crew in MyPlayer. It's been fun. Only really starting to figure out how to use screens and such after like 15 games. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    The servers suck as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I created a 3 and D SF to play with the crew in MyPlayer. It's been fun. Only really starting to figure out how to use screens and such after like 15 games. lol
    Maybe ask Lebron.
    I hear he sets beautiful screens for the other team....LOL

Has anyone been able yo do a good face scan, I tried so many times and it never worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans_fan_504 View Post
    Has anyone been able yo do a good face scan, I tried so many times and it never worked.
    look up tutorials on the internet.. i haven't got the game, but i've seen other youtubers use techniques like a white sheet under their chin, and a background thats similar to your skin colour etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans_fan_504 View Post
    It's the biggest pain the arse. I got mine to work after 1000 attempts. "scanning......turn your head left and then right......we momentarily lost your face" FfffUUUUU

I just sat in front of the camera, decent lightning (nothing crazy), and when it says turn your head, only make slight turns (I was going towards 90, way too far). can take a little while. My first scan my face was so bright compared to the body, it looked like my dude had makeup on. second one I had a giant shadow on my forehead. third one was better, but I just cbf trying anymore and left it haha.

The white head on darker body happens to me everytime i try to put myself in fifa i'm really white myself no doubt, but the pics i use for the gameface are not THAT white...yet, i always look like a vampire of sorts. Or rather a vampire head on a normally coloured body

The jimmer rivers backcourt on 2k is just as fun as it is in real life.

Obviously, AD might be ahead of the Duncan,Kobe, DHoward, Harden, even Westbrook.

Thread Information