Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Alternate Uniform Reveal In-Game Thread

Loving how much of a beast AD is looking, with the Fro and the size!

Just in those photos although, Gordon still look out of shape to me.
    Last edited by Pantazis76; 09-23-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post

These unis are nice man IDK what problem some folks have with these. Shame we'll only see them a few times (if that's true).

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Jimmer Fredette was there? Not even Tyreke, Ryno, or Asik? Heh.

Stealth Mode: Active Lurkaholic's Avatar
    These are decent. Certainly better than last year's effort, I'll give them that.

I like them, but wish we would differentiate from the Hawks a little more. We could use more gold ... right now our uniforms and the Hawks could be for either team. Home/Away/Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    That's photoshpped. AD has a fro and his facial hair is different right now.his goatee is more trimmed and shapped.
    NBA logo is in the wrong spot too
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Some ppl will never be pleased no matter what comes out and holler abt how it could of or should of been done better. Then big dub will pop up from a 6 month hiatus and post his designs and someone will act like his design was our actual jersey and get excited. It'll get BD all hype but he'll have to tell him no that's just my design. Yea I've seen this story before I think. The jerseys are sick. They are "our" jerseys and at the end of the day we got AD $&@!?$&@!!!!!!! Hahahaha

The Artist    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Some ppl will never be pleased no matter what comes out and holler abt how it could of or should of been done better. Then big dub will pop up from a 6 month hiatus and post his designs and someone will act like his design was our actual jersey and get excited. It'll get BD all hype b
    ut he'll have to tell him no that's just my design. Yea I've seen this story before I think. The jerseys are sick. They are "our" jerseys and at the end of the day we got AD $&@!?$&@!!!!!!! Hahahaha
    4 1/2 months at the most!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdub81 View Post
    4 1/2 months at the most!
    Lol..right...I'm j/p tho I dig the skills for real tho. 👍

Why oh why are the replica uniforms the only option for purchase on the World Wide Web? Who is going to pay 69.95 for a replica jersey that doesn't even look like what we will be wearing on the court. This is frustrating to say the least...

And I know AD is the man or whatever but is he the only player on the Pelicans? It seems so with his red replica jersey being the only item available for purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    Why oh why are the replica uniforms the only option for purchase on the World Wide Web? Who is going to pay 69.95 for a replica jersey that doesn't even look like what we will be wearing on the court. This is frustrating to say the least...
    Save your money and buy a fake Chinese jersey when they start making them.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Save your money and buy a fake Chinese jersey when they start making them.
    I actually have 2. Jrue holiday blue is pretty legit but my AD is disgusting, the gold is a faded mustard color. I would not dare to wear that thing in public.

Thread Information