Pelicans Report

Thread: Bledsoe to get max deal from Minnesota?

Bledsoe to get max deal from Minnesota?

I never thought Bledsoe would get anyone to pay him the max.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...e-phoenix-suns

If gordon could bledsoe certainly can

LOL @ Minnesota! I thought they wanted to give Rubio a ton of money? Is Bledsoe gonna play the 2? WHat about Levine?

They don't have the cap space and I don't see any assets Phoenix would want from them that Minnesota would want to give up.

It's probably just Bledsoe's agent trying to get a story out there that someone is willing to pay him the max so Phoenix should give him the max.

Bledsoe needs to come off that max demand.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    LOL @ Minnesota! I thought they wanted to give Rubio a ton of money? Is Bledsoe gonna play the 2? WHat about Levine?
    LaVine is a SG but can easily play SF. It still amazes me how we can't work out a reasonable trade to aquire one of their SFs(Shabazz M, Lavine, brewer, chase bud.) all of which would be our immediate starter. They also have wiggins and Kevin Martin who could slide to the 3 in small lineups. Not sure what it would take to snag brewer or budinger but they are overloaded at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    LaVine is a SG but can easily play SF. It still amazes me how we can't work out a reasonable trade to aquire one of their SFs(Shabazz M, Lavine, brewer, chase bud.) all of which would be our immediate starter. They also have wiggins and Kevin Martin who could slide to the 3 in small lineups. Not sure what it would take to snag brewer or budinger but they are overloaded at that position.
    Lavine weighs a 180lbs no way could he play the 3. He needs to put on about 20-25lbs just to play the 2.

What would we trade? What asset are we willing to give up that Minnesota would want?

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Probably just throw it at the wall and see what talent sticks. There are worse plans.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

185 lbs and can easily play the 3? okay

Thread Information