Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SI top 10 nba players 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxSaints53 View Post
    I'm just mad that Asik's only a 76 in NBA 2k15.
    That's a fair rating. He doesn't have much of an offensive game. 76-78 is what I was expecting for Asik. They only have 4 players ranked over 90 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    All ratings are out? Tell me they have not made ryno worse than belinelli or i will freak out
    No. They keep releasing like 20 or so at a time in reverse order minus some better players that have been spoiled. Haven't seen Ryno yet so he's at least >76.

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    I'm not saying that I think he should be above any of those guys. In fact, I think it's strange he's ranked above Curry, Griffin, and Love. The Duncan one is iffy just because you don't know what player Duncan is going to be that day. He can either be a complementary piece or a beast who does everything for his team.
    Curry is a near 1 way player IMO; I don't think it's strange at all he's above him. The other guys is questionable though.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    That's a fair rating. He doesn't have much of an offensive game. 76-78 is what I was expecting for Asik. They only have 4 players ranked over 90 this year.
    Yeah, the rating's probably fair because he doesn't have an offensive game. But, my problem is that any big in 2K who's horribly rated on O (for good reason or not) plays like a bumbling, uncoordinated klutz who can't even fathom making a contested layup or a dunk that's within 3 feet of a defender. I just already know it's coming because that's how RoLo was a couple years ago. But Asik will be exactly like that in this game, calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-P View Post
    hahahahahahaha

Thread Information