Pelicans Report

Thread: Gold Medal Press Conference

Gold Medal Press Conference

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/gold-med...ence-9/17/2014
    Anyone else impressed by Monty's demeanor and thoughtful responses to questions in addition to AD's obvious respect and alliance with Monty?
    He strikes me as a guy that is a lot deeper and thoughtful than given credit
    I think this says it all:
    http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/ant...2014-15-season
    Last edited by DRDJ1; 09-17-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

“I learned how to deal with elite players,” Williams said. “I’ve got this reputation now – I’ve heard it all summer – of how tough I am on guys. The one thing I learned from Coach K, Mr. Colangelo and Coach Boeheim, they didn’t push it down my throat, but they got it across to me to trust my guys more. And I think that’s the thing I thought I did a little bit last year, letting Tyreke (Evans) play more and (play) his game, but that was the thing that I pulled away from this situation. The whole experience was giving guys a little more freedom to play their game, not try to hamstring guys. I thought I did it a little bit, but I think it’s something I’m still working on. I think I can be a lot better at that now.”
    Hope to see that with Tyreke and Eric, and even AD

the brow is so weird looking haha! From the top of his head, his low hairline and eyes are like a asian guy's, His nose is like a white guy's, and his teeth and body seem totally overgrown. Guy must have had some crazy hormone cycles in his life!

Now, having watched the whole press conference. It seems like Monty realizes that he needs to have a good defensive scheme this year. With at least 3 starters known to have a great defensive reputation in Jrue, AD, and Asik, there's no excuses this year. The other 2 starters are supposed to possess above average defense as well.

Special offensive weapons in Ryno, AD, Tyreke, and Jrue that can freelance and be efficent + great defensive players and a heightened focus on defense. I'm pumped for this season.
    Last edited by Writhe; 09-18-2014 at 12:08 AM.

looks like AD got a couple of tattoos this offseason. AD on one wrist, 23 on the other

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    I think we have every skillset across the board on our roster this year.

And I am very excited to watch this team.

"The cool thing about these phones is you can take a picture and send it" lmaoo God bless our coach

Thread Information