Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P : Here is a picture of a sever ankle sprain.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

N/P : Here is a picture of a sever ankle sprain.

Ok so I got a picture today of my nephew whom plays PG on some type of team in central Texas. Seems he rolled his ankle pretty good and he sent me a picture. He's on crutches and in a lot of pain. Just posting this in case anyone is curious what it can look like. Looks painful as hell.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I've had worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePromisedPel View Post
    cool story bro
    I was wondering how long it would take. 2nd post. not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    And yeah I'm sure some people here have. Not everyone though. Just trying to put up something different for a change. nothign else going on to talk about.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Looks like my and that one time. Yuck lol. When you roll it like that it becomes so much easier to roll again too.
    @DanielVeuleman

Similar degree sprain happened to me once in college. The nurses tried to give me crutches but I was so broke, I refused and tough it out walking slower than a slug for a while. All men should have similar experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Writhe View Post
    Similar degree sprain happened to me once in college. The nurses tried to give me crutches but I was so broke, I refused and tough it out walking slower than a slug for a while. All men should have similar experiences.
    I broke my arm and didn't go to the hospital for a week just walked with a splint on my arm and it was painful. A friend of mines tore his ACL and MCL playing ball but didn't go to the hospital till a week later he was just limping on his leg. Didn't even know he tore it.
    Last edited by 504ByrdGang; 09-10-2014 at 08:38 PM.

1-6

Quote Originally Posted by Writhe View Post
    Yeah he's on crutches for now. I sprained my ankles plenty of times back in high school at P.E., but never anything serious. Nothing a bag of ice for the rest of the day didn't cure. I've never had to walk on crutches. That would suck. I'd probably hurt myself worse with those.:P

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    Me too, one time someone shot me in my ankle. So I'm sure my scar is bigger.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

i had a similar sprain. bruises all up the side of my leg. doctor said i would have been better off just breaking it cause the tendons are pretty much never the same. so now i wear and brace every time i play. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sprain.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	5724

Thread Information