Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: New Court Design Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    Speaking of this logo, does anyone know where to get apparel with CCB on it? I feel like I've looked everywhere and I can never find anything.
    Nope but agree it's dope
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

I'm a little confused, maybe someone can help me. Do we have a pic or know what the new court will look like? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    I'm a little confused, maybe someone can help me. Do we have a pic or know what the new court will look like? Thanks
    Nothing is known. Everything is conjecture. NBA may reject, so speculation may be pointless anyway.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Agree that if they're going skyline it should be a stain, not paint.

Subtlety is best so as to not make things too confusing in regards to the 3-pt line.

Love the CCB logo, but love the NO logo equally as much (Purple Haze avatar), but Bird-de-lis is favorite for reasons stated before.
    (fleur-de-bee was too childish) (bird looks serious)

+1 for the removal of the shelves on the bird-de-lis.

It looks like the cavs took the design. It is probably why the NBA didn't approve the design they went the new top NBA team to have it.

1-6

So the new court design got shot down?

Nobody knows yet.

better look at the Cavs new court

if ours is supposed to be "bold"... I'm willing to wager that it's beyond what the Cavs put out here
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

I can't imagine two teams almost simultaneously altering their court designs to implement a skyline. Following their example would make our modification look less original and certainly less unique.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Speaking of this logo, does anyone know where to get apparel with CCB on it? I feel like I've looked everywhere and I can never find anything.

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/video/

Look at coach's interview from today. Maybe you can go there tomorrow, catch him in the parking lot, and kindly ask coach to give up the sweater?

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    So the new court design got shot down?
    If so I'll be so mad. **** the Cavs

Monty was wearing a Crescent City Basketball Logo practice T-Shirt in his interview today. Made by Adidas. It is not for sale on their website.

I JUST SEEN NEW COURT AND ITS HAS A NEW TWIST TO OLD COURT. I WORK CLOSELY WITH DOME AND SKY.I WOULD POST A PICTURE BUT DON'T WANNA SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE LOL BUT I LIKE IT .

I want to say its different than any other court with maybe Cleveland being different too

Ughhh! Teases. Robert do you know when will they reveal the design.

I don't know I was just walking the SKC building and seen the crew putting down the floor

I'll say this the court just has some added TWIST to old court

Quote Originally Posted by roberthgrove View Post
    I'll say this the court just has some added TWIST to old court
    ok... so... it's the old court w/ something more than the SKC logo painted on (instead of stickered on like it was after the name change last year)

can you please give us some kind of description of the "twist", please?

Now I am even more ready for the season to start.

Quote Originally Posted by KennaBrah View Post
    Ughhh! Teases. Robert do you know when will they reveal the design.
    if there is some kind of change... I imagine once the floor is finished being laid then the team will take pics of it and post it on their facebook/twitter/snapchat accounts

so be on the look for that in the next day or so (doesn't take too long to put a court down... heck it could be this evening)

Lemon wedges are often used in twist drinks -> lemon wedges look like crescent moons -> crescent city half-court logo confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Lemon wedges are often used in twist drinks -> lemon wedges look like crescent moons -> crescent city half-court logo confirmed!
    that's some pure message board logic there

It's a new court with some old features and some awesome new features

Quote Originally Posted by roberthgrove View Post
    It's a new court with some old features and some awesome new features
    like?

Thread Information