Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eddie Johnson: Anthony Davis is 3rd best player in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    See now you are using sacarsm to avoid the point.

Either way I've seen enough poster here attack all kind of articles written by people that didn't have faith and what we are doing team building wise(whether it was fair or not). All those authors gets called out all the time for not having enough understanding. Yet this guy presents nothing but his opinion, but since it's want the consensus wants to hear it's completely OK. If you don't see the hyprocrisy in that well there's really nothing to say. If being a "real" fan means I have to suspend my sense of logic then I'll never be a true fan of anything.
    So does that mean you'll leave since you aren't a true fan? Lol.

I'm using "sacarsm" because I don't care what your point is. I've already said I disagree with this guys opinion. Have your argument with someone who believes AD will be top 3. Don't worry there's plenty of time to talk. I'll be quoting you a lot at the end of the season .

im telling yal this right now..... AD is the 2nd best player in the league next year.
    Period.

Hell, Durant was the 2nd best player on his team when they fell to the Spurs.

If AD guarded Durant in a 7 game series next year; AD would stick his perimeter game much better than he would handle AD on the block lol.
    AD makes a difference on both sides of the ball PLUS he doesnt have to be taking the shot of having a play called

Hence, the Pelicans will be better than the oklahomos next year

To be top 3 playoffs are a must.

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    im telling yal this right now..... AD is the 2nd best player in the league next year.
    Period.

Hell, Durant was the 2nd best player on his team when they fell to the Spurs.

If AD guarded Durant in a 7 game series next year; AD would stick his perimeter game much better than he would handle AD on the block lol.
    AD makes a difference on both sides of the ball PLUS he doesnt have to be taking the shot of having a play called

Hence, the Pelicans will be better than the oklahomos next year
    This is just rediculous
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Thread Information