Pelicans Report

Thread: Dell Demps - Give Aussie Joe Ingles a contract NOW

Dell Demps - Give Aussie Joe Ingles a contract NOW

Monstering Lithuania and had just a massive step back three on the buzzer with a hand in his face.

He is the wing we need.

Get it done Dell!

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Haha I was coming here to see if there had been a Joe ingles thread made yet. You did not disappoint, Perth. Haha

Is he signed yet?

I'm With A-GO Contributor jeeves's Avatar
    hahah i was just about to comment in the world cup thread that it must be time to bump a Joe Ingles thread... And we have gone one better and started another

Australian forward Joe Ingles has received some interest from the Philadelphia 76ers, sources told Sportando. Ingles is currently playing in the FIBA World Cup with Australian NT.

Brett Brown, coach of the Philadelphia 76ers, worked with Ingles during 2012 Olympic Games in London and he's a big fan of him. Ingles is a free-agent after spent the last season with Maccabi Tel-Aviv.

A couple of days ago David Pick reported that some NBA teams are eyeing Ingles.
    http://www.sportando.com/en/usa/nba/...oe-ingles.html

As much as the team has thrown the phrase Corporate Knowledge around this offseason, I think they're happy to go with Miller and Babbit as the depth SFs.

Honestly think his game is more suited to the European league, not as fast paced and less athletic. Brett Brown had coached the bombers in London so he knows what Joe is all about, good chance of a contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    He won't sign anywhere right now unless it's a pretty nice deal. Hearing that 7-8 teams are interested in him. He'll enter the draft and let teams 'bid' on him.

Thread Information