Pelicans Report

Thread: Direct TV/Pelicans question

Direct TV/Pelicans question

Thinking of getting Direct TV but unsure if I will catch pelican games. They have FS South and Southwest. Would Fox Sports NO fall under one of those?

Hall of Famer ScoutWithoutClout's Avatar
    i work in telecom. my reccomendation

Dish Network
    120+ package
    1 tv setup with DVR = 46.99 1st year, 71.99 second year.
    add $7 for each tv over 1
    subtract $12 if u don't want dvr

if you live in nola, fox sports will be included. if you live in another state, you'll need to order league pass
    "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."—Charles Barkley

Direct TV/Pelicans question

I live in Lafayette, have Dish, and the America Top 200. I have been able to watch every Pels game for the last 2 years. Even when one channel is blacked out, they broadcast an alternate one and I'm able to watch.

At the end of my 2yr contract I called them to see what specials they were running, I got $15/month off for a year. My monthly bill after all taxes, fees, everything with DVR, HD, the hopper, 1 tv (remember Dish has an app that allows you to stream to any laptop/iPad/phone for free) is $62.

To answer your Q, no I don't think those are the same as FSNO. FSS or SW is I think Dallas. I know on Dish it is a separate channel from either of those, that basically only gets picked up for Pels games.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 08-31-2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: yes

Yeah, the Pelicans are on Direct TV

I have Direct TV and I can see the games on both league pass and FSNO.

I believe you have to order a package that includes the Fox Sports Network sublets like New Orleans

or... like me... when you don't get it you call them and tell them that it was misunderstood when ordered... they gave me FSNO

edit: what I originally ordered, I believe I should've gotten only FSSW... not FSNO
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    How is Dish?

Thanks guys. I currently have Cox and get both as it is but I dont like their service. Didnt want to lose ability to watch either Saints or Pels

Thread Information