Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Top 10 Players (any position) for 2014-15

Haven't bothered to read the last page or two, but let me guess:

- People have called Da Throne a troll, and have engaged in feeding him if he truly is (which he isn't)
    - Da Throne's opinion hasn't budged despite people trying to throw stats at him or show him his arguments are contradictory
    - The posts really no longer discuss the original topic.

Have I missed anything?

IMO, we should give Da Throne his own board so people can try (and fail) to convince him of things, while simultaneously saying that they don't care what he thinks. That forum would be massive.
    @mcnamara247

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    What was the thread about? The next Mass Effect game?

No, wait. It's about that baby grabbing the doctor's hand from the womb, wasn't it? Stuff was moving.

It was also heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post

- People have called Da Throne a troll, and have engaged in feeding him if he truly is (which he isn't)
    - Da Throne's opinion hasn't budged despite people trying to throw stats at him or show him his arguments are contradictory

Have I missed anything?

IMO, we should give Da Throne his own board so people can try (and fail) to convince him of things, while simultaneously saying that they don't care what he thinks. That forum would be massive.
    I can sum it up. DT was finally able to semi express his opinion on Drummond over AD. I have responded and we are discussing it.

There's a lot of people also posting saying we should either ignore, not ignore, not discussion, accept everyone's opinion, and a ton of other things irrelevant to the top players of next year and who is better than who.

Personally, I am extremely happy this thread was made because I will bringing it back to life in April and laughing.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Comedy.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar

Have I missed anything?

You have missed nothing.
    Absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    You have missed nothing.
    Absolutely nothing.

Wow. I thought I was the only person on the planet who loved that movie, and that scene particular.

He is great in that scene, and might top it with the, now obviously very racist, supplies/surprise

Wow. I thought I was the only person on the planet who loved that movie, and that scene particular.

He is great in that scene, and might top it with the, now obviously very racist, supplies/surprise
    Indeed it is cinematic magnificence.
    Gedde was also great in Gung-ho.

......aaaaaah the 80s.

Since this forum is already way off topic.

Enjoy!

Thread Information