Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: USA v Dominican Republic

They are replaying the game on NBATV again at 6pm tomorrow.

Davis looked great again but just wasn't given the opportunities he was the last game. Should of had 4 more points if it weren't for 2 poor lob passes. Still, he was the best two way player on the court IMO.

Also, I hate Harden's game. Absolutely loathe it. He is one of the most selfish superstars I have witnessed and if it weren't for his history with OKC and his skill at tricking refs into calling fouls in his favor he would be a consensus 3rd or at best 2nd option on a championship team. Instead he has convinced himself he can be a number 1 option and I am going to enjoy seeing him never win anything in that role. In a perfect world USA would cut his ***. When I heard the announcers talk about how he considers himself the best all around player in the NBA I almost spit my drink out.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 08-21-2014 at 01:18 AM.

if someone is interested - here is boxscore

http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    They are replaying the game on NBATV again at 6pm tomorrow.

Davis looked great again but just wasn't given the opportunities he was the last game. Should of had 4 more points if it weren't for 2 poor lob passes. Still, he was the best two way player on the court IMO.

Also, I hate Harden's game. Absolutely loathe it. He is one of the most selfish superstars I have witnessed and if it weren't for his history with OKC and his skill at tricking refs into calling fouls in his favor he would be a consensus 3rd or at best 2nd option on a championship team. Instead he has convinced himself he can be a number 1 option and I am going to enjoy seeing him never win anything in that role. In a perfect world USA would cut his ***. When I heard the announcers talk about how he considers himself the best all around player in the NBA I almost spit my drink out.
    there was one play where they threw an alley oop to drummond and he missed and davis followed his miss but also missed... if he made that it would have been SICK

Thread Information