Box score. AD had 23/8/5/1.

A few AD plays

Quote Originally Posted by smchls23 View Post
    Box score. AD had 23/8/5/1.

A few AD plays
    That boxscore is incorrect....
    AD had 20/7/4
    9/14 shooting and 2/2 from the line...

Man I was so disappointed in Davis's jump shots in the first half but everything he did in the second half completely reassured me of him being the next great player in this league. Not sure if this interview has been posted yet. Completely encapsulates why Davis is going to be incredible.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/ai...tgame-mov.nba/
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 08-17-2014 at 01:36 AM.

I feel this could be a special year for AD

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreed View Post
    It's the NBA fault not giving us national TV games knowing how great of a player AD will be.
    Well least we get 10

AD makes 20 points seem so effortlessly. Irving looks like lighting in a bottle. That dude was amazing off the bench. If I were Coach K I would start Rose (ball handler), Curry (jump shooter), Harden (scorer), Gay (stretch 4), AD ( defender/scorer) with Irving (scorer/energy), Thompson (jump shooter), Mannial (hustle), and Cousins (low post scorer) off the bench.

Associate Editor for The Bird Writes, the SBNation New Orleans Pelicans site.

Banned
    I can't stand watching Harden play.

AD is a complete freak show on the hardwood. No, he doesn't have that Blake griffin athleticism to fly down the court for windmills but he can tip dunk almost any missed basketball even close to the rim, it's strangely insane.

Can't wait for the real games to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    I'm with you 100%

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    That 2nd jump...
    that hustle...

He Da NEXT MVP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kevin-durant.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	5712

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    +1k

AD is destroying Slovenia on espn2 right now. They don't post stats anywhere but he's got 13 points at least 10 boards, they just said 5 blocks but I've counted 6 or 7, and he's got to have 4 or 5 steals. He's all over the place. Still 6 min left in the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    AD is destroying Slovenia on espn2 right now. They don't post stats anywhere but he's got 13 points at least 10 boards, they just said 5 blocks but I've counted 6 or 7, and he's got to have 4 or 5 steals. He's all over the place. Still 6 min left in the 3rd.
    The boxscore doesn't do him justice right now. He is DOMINATING this game!

Yup, Davis is the BOSS! Rebs, blks, deflections, dunks, he's the complete package.

And it all seems so effortless.

Back to back steals. He has to have 6-7 steals this game

Just said 18 points 11 reb. I'm saying he has 6 blocks and 6 steals, still 4:30 left in the 3rd. They took him out not sure how much more of the brow we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    Just said 18 points 11 reb. I'm saying he has 6 blocks and 6 steals, still 4:30 left in the 3rd. They took him out not sure how much more of the brow we'll see.
    All that, and he hasn't even played 20 minutes in this game so far. Kid is a prodigy.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    All that, and he hasn't even played 20 minutes in this game so far. Kid is a prodigy.
    No doubt. Although it is Slovenia, we've seen it before in college and the NBA, but he is putting up crazy numbers with all star talent around him so that has been the most impressive to me is his ability to not be included in the offense and still find ways to score.

They just said 4 blocks and 4 steals....I'm not trying to complain but who is keeping track of the statistics? That's sad.

What a freak

He's been so fun in this game. So many deflections. There was an awesome play in the 1st half where he deflected an inbounds pass which led to a fast break and alley oop. Extremely disruptive. 18 and 11 as well, and I suspect the box score will undercredit his defensive contributions.

Thread Information