Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harden Speaks On Asik's Defense

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Harden praising Omer because he litterally played defense for him lol without him at the rim who knows how much more straining effort Harden would have pushed out on the defensive end.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Why is that?

Because of that. Look at how Omer finishes this play. He could dunk it easily which would be a far more natural move for him.
    Omer is not and will never be a finesse player. He is a bruiser and he CAN dunk. He SHOULD dunk.

Thinking about the whole situation, I don't blame him. Maybe he got tired of being labeled as a "player with no offensive moves". I don't know.
    When I compare Omer Asik's 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 seasons I can see how often he started to use lay up shots and even jump hooks and baby hooks. And I'm not sure it's a good thing.

Can't wait to see his D with Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyDavis23 View Post
    Can't wait to see his D with Davis.
    Adult eyes only.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    Adult eyes only.
    Ha brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutWithoutClout View Post
    did you know germany was attacked not for killing jews but for creating its own currency?
    I'm pretty sure that the invasion of France was partly responsible also...

I'm just saying...

Harden Praises AD let the rambling begin lol

Anthony Davis - F/C - Pelicans
    Team USA teammate James Harden praised Anthony Davis' development in a recent interview.
    "[Davis] looks a lot stronger," Harden said. "When he came into the league, he was still young. He was already skilled, but was frail, kind of like [Kevin Durant] was when he got to the NBA. [Davis] just was able to put more weight on himself and get stronger. You can see his development every single day." There have been numerous reports this offseason that Davis now boasts of a bulkier frame, as he's tacked on roughly 15 pounds of muscle. Davis has also been polishing up his offensive game, adding a corner 3-point shot, additional post moves, and a pull-up jumper to his already impressive arsenal. Davis will not make it out of the first round in fantasy drafts this year.
    SIGN A SF

Thread Information