Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P: PJ Tucker charged with DUI

N/P: PJ Tucker charged with DUI

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/28/pho...hn-abraham-dui

Well I'm glad we didn't sign Tucker now with this news breaking. Crazy that it happened in May and we just hearing about it today. I wonder if teams knew of this during free agency? I never heard of a classification of "supreme extreme" alcohol level being above .20. That fool had an alcohol level of .22, damn that's beyond wasted! He could be facing 45 days in jail or house arrest. He could possibly face a suspension too I would presume.

I mean just because he got a DUI doesn't mean he wouldn't have been beneficial to our team, I'd still be happy to have him. That said I hate hearing about stuff like this, putting other's people's lives at risk especially when you have the money these guys have to just get a cab home is just the stupidest thing.
    never assume

G.O.A.T.    Contributor   
    He wasn't as much of a need after we got Asik, and we didn't even have the MLE to offer although we could have figured out a way to keep it (getting rid of Rivers for example). But I don't think Monty and Dell would be interested in someone who does something like that. Could have been for other reasons but makes sense we didn't go after him.

I prefer Salmons' shooting ability for the roster currently constructed (money included).

.22 that's impresive. Stupid but impressive that he was even still conscious.

1-6

That means 22% of his blood was alcohol at the time.

Bah gawd

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post

Bah gawd
    0.22% of his blood was alcohol hahah. He would be dead if 22% of his blood was alcohol.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RekeHavoc View Post
    He wasn't as much of a need after we got Asik, and we didn't even have the MLE to offer although we could have figured out a way to keep it (getting rid of Rivers for example). But I don't think Monty and Dell would be interested in someone who does something like that. Could have been for other reasons but makes sense we didn't go after him.
    You should give your AVI a "Goldberg neck" inspired by Austin bulking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmide234 View Post
    0.22% of his blood was alcohol hahah. He would be dead if 22% of his blood was alcohol.
    I used to be good at maths

Hall of Famer ScoutWithoutClout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    70% water, 22% alcohol, 8% court fees and other associated legal expenses
    "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."—Charles Barkley

Professional athletes are some of the dumbest people IMO like bra your getting paid thousands upon millions of dollars. Just pay someone to be your driver for the night. Even if one of your posse doesn't want to do it I'm sure you could find someone

Speights also just got arrested for a DUI

Thread Information