Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did we sign Francisco Garcia?

Did we sign Francisco Garcia?

Dumb question but I just downloaded a 2k roster update and it has asik, jimmer and Garcia on the team

This is the most up to date place to talk Pels. Literally, five seconds after something happens (and sometimes before it happens) it is up here. And we have never had a post up here about the Pels signing Garcia.

So, with that in mind, what do you think the answer is to your questions?

Were rumored to be interested, but nothing ever came of it.

It also says we have cassipi and Jameer Nelson lol

Really? I didn't think they updated the rosters after the season was over. I just checked and I don't see them on the team, but I have a PS4 too.

Sounds like a fan made roster to me.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    You should ask for your money back

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Sounds like a fan made roster to me.
    Yep, and how the OP could have thought that was more legit than the whole entire internet (which could have given him his answer in 2 seconds) is beyond me. But he did say up front that it was a stupid question, so I guess it was worth a thread after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Above the Rim View Post
    Yep, and how the OP could have thought that was more legit than the whole entire internet (which could have given him his answer in 2 seconds) is beyond me. But he did say up front that it was a stupid question, so I guess it was worth a thread after all.
    Before judging the OP, you might want to notice HornetGuru has over 10,000 posts, I am pretty sure he doesn't need any info about this site.
    Last edited by redrum; 07-27-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    Before judging the OP, you might want to notice HornetGuru has over 10,000 posts, I am pretty sure he doesn't need any info about this site.
    But redrum, some people, on this site, like to dump negativity and sarcasm onto others to put them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But HornetsGuru has 34.7 trade posts per 36

super high usage rate,
    maybe a little bit of a stat suffer

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Above the Rim View Post
    59 posts in and he's talking like he's been around PR for ages... I wish you would fill this forum with more positivity... like MichaelMackelnamara. He's a fountain/wealth of knowledge and courtesy.

You are right. This is a great thread topic. My bad.

I will bow down until I get more posts on my resume, because that will mean I am smarter.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    But HornetsGuru has 34.7 trade posts per 36

super high usage rate,
    maybe a little bit of a stat suffer
    @DanielVeuleman

To be fair, I don't think that amount of post is an accurate representation a persons knowledge and understanding of the game. I've been on this forum for about 2 years, although I don't post much. It doesn't really mean I know nothing about the pelicans and that I shouldnt express my opinions simply because I don't post regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmcuc View Post
    To be fair, I don't think that amount of post is an accurate representation a persons knowledge and understanding of the game. I've been on this forum for about 2 years, although I don't post much. It doesn't really mean I know nothing about the pelicans and that I shouldnt express my opinions simply because I don't post regularly.
    Very well said~ Combined, you and I have over 200 posts. Maybe if we put our little brains together, we can be 1/50th as smart as the OP.

Shots fired.

I don't want to start off like this. I like this site. Sorry I was sarcastic up front. I just saw the thread title and assumed we made a signing, only to see that it was a post based on a stupid 2K download. I got my frustration out by putting down the OP, and that is on me. Then I took offense to the argument that number of posts = good poster.

I apologize. Is that enough to drop it? How I about I go back in time and just say, "No, we did not sign Garcia." Settled?

Above the rim , I like you already my friend. This forum needs more heels anyway Lol.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    59 posts in and he's talking like he's been around PR for ages... I wish you would fill this forum with more positivity... like MichaelMackelnamara. He's a fountain/wealth of knowledge and courtesy.
    IT'S MACKEL MIKENAMARA. THREAD FIXED.

I wish it was the season already. New people are chippy when nothing is going on.

I'm not even sure what's going on in this thread anymore.

I think it'd take me 10+ years to reach 10.000 posts on this board.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I think it'd take me 10+ years to reach 10.000 posts on this board.
    Do you even lift (or post)?

If sim league was still going on here I'd have 10k posts by now.

Thread Information