Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monty.....unconventional line up. black and blue report

Yeah the only time I would put Ryno at the 3 is against very unathletic forwards. Which I am struggling to name more then 2 or so starting caliber forwards in the league that qualify in that category.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    This line-up will equal foul trouble for our bigs. Ryno can't stay in front of any SF. This means SF's will be attacking the rim on almost every play which will lead to foul trouble. This option is no bueno IMO
    If this is the case, who says Ryno will be GUARDING the SF?

I think it will go like:
    Point Forward: Tyreke
    SG: Eric Gordon
    PG: Jrue
    PF: Davis
    C: Asik

Nothing really changes except at the 5. Tyreke & Jrue run the offense. If the shot clock gets low you throw it to Gordon in ISO to get a last second shot. That's just how I see it though.

idk where you would find this stat i'm looking for but is there any way to see who would handle the ball more when turner & holiday were in the backcourt together in philly?

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AD23nEG10 View Post
    idk where you would find this stat i'm looking for but is there any way to see who would handle the ball more when turner & holiday were in the backcourt together in philly?
    I think you'd be looking for something like this.

http://stats.nba.com/playerTracking.html

They just recently starting using this technology, so don't know if that data would be available a couple seasons ago.

Banned
    I think he is just saying...he doesn't have a clue right now. He is going to test the waters and hopefully, they will be in a position to make a strong push at the end of the year to grab a 7 or 8 seed like Phoenix almost did.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    I think he is just saying...he doesn't have a clue right now. He is going to test the waters and hopefully, they will be in a position to make a strong push at the end of the year to grab a 7 or 8 seed like Phoenix almost did.
    This is what it will ultimately become. We will hear the phrase "Work in progress" during the season when referring to our rotation because of this.

Thread Information