Pelicans Report

Thread: Retro game collecting

Retro game collecting

So I just moved back to the New Orleans area and since I've been away, I've gotten back into collecting retro games and consoles. For the past 4 months or so I've been going to garage sales, thrift storing, and using craigslist which I prefer not to use really. I've hit a few jackpots in that time and since I'm in a new place, I wanted to know if there were any other collectors around here and if there are any hot spots thrift store, flea market, and antique store wise that get good gaming inventory. I know there are some gaming stores around that sell old stuff but the prices tend to be outrageous. So if anyone knows where the goods are let me know. I just moved to Jefferson so im mainly looking for places around this part of town and Metairie/Kenner, but if there's a spot in the city that I need to check out, do tell. I also resell stuff I have doubles of to fund my collection so if you like to buy stuff for less than market value, let me know.
    Last edited by ReedSpeed; 07-21-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Jefferson Flea Market right on Airline and Williams (ish). It's just a mix of little shops (mostly antiques/vintage items), but they might have some gems there.

Thread Information