Pelicans Report

Thread: Gordon, Holiday and Davis react to the arrival of Omer Asik

Pelicans Gordon, Holiday and Davis react to the arrival of Omer Asik

That's a pretty good article! Is that the guy who broke the news about LBJ Cleveland? Anyway, I'm super pumped! I wish I could watch these guys play right now!!! Omer is gonna kill it!!

Glad our ambassadors are doing a good job in welcoming him. That does a lot to a player who felt like he wasn't wanted and then comes to a team where the GM says he was priority #1 and everyone welcomes him with open arms.

I dunno if it's still me but where does Eric Gordon get off by saying welcome to New Orleans when he tries to leave NOLA any chance he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDawg26 View Post
    I dunno if it's still me but where does Eric Gordon get off by saying welcome to New Orleans when he tries to leave NOLA any chance he gets.
    lol,wow

How do you know this?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Bruh it was one time during RFA a few years ago. Dude isn't banging his chest asking to be traded

This makes zero sense. I understand wanting to trade him because of roster overlap but the whole "behavior" thing is ridiculously overblown. People don't realize Gordon's just a quiet dude.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxSaints53 View Post
    This makes zero sense. I understand wanting to trade him because of roster overlap but the whole "behavior" thing is ridiculously overblown. People don't realize Gordon's just a quiet dude.
    Ok he spends is offseason in LA. Even when he was "hurt" he spend his time in LA during the season and not with the team. Even MM said that Gordon wants to opt out of his max contract next year to get out of NOLA. You can't always say he's a quiet person as an excuse for everything. All he does is cry on the court when he doesn't get calls (and stops playing defense) and cry when people ask if he was willing to come off the bench.

I heard Gordon Hayward signed an offer with Charlotte idk why they matched if he just wants to leave the jazz. I love reading this bored but it gets so old hearing Gordon this Gordon that. Why can't we all just accept the fact he's on the team. Trade in the works or not at this moment in time he is a pelican. Accept it.

Ok he spends is offseason in LA. Even when he was "hurt" he spend his time in LA during the season and not with the team. Even MM said that Gordon wants to opt out of his max contract next year to get out of NOLA. You can't always say he's a quiet person as an excuse for everything. All he does is cry on the court when he doesn't get calls (and stops playing defense) and cry when people ask if he was willing to come off the bench.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but don't a lot of guys live somewhere else during the off-season? Especially the younger guys. I mean, some sources told me that Jrue Holiday lives out in California

Ryan and Ad seem so happy because they don't have to guard C's no more.

1-6

Here's a thought, maybe because Eric Gordon plays for the NEW ORLEANS PELICANS!!!

He was rehabbing in LA when he was hurt. Benson does the same with Saints players that need to go through long rehab of an injury with a certain magnitude. Benson learned a long time ago that the local doctors are good but the best doctors are in LA. Gordon was not the first nor will he be the last player in the NBA to do that. Every player cries when he doesn't get a call and that doesn't have anything to do with him wanting to be in or leave NOLA. Also I would not want to come off the bench as well if I was a starter for a few years. Sure it's for the better of the team but most NBA players would want to battle for the position to start. If Gordon looses that battle to Reke this off season then he is on the bench. Me personally I think our bench is way better with Tyreke and Anderson rather than Gordon and Anderson. We need Gordon's shooting in our current starting lineup.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Clearly, Gordon's faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liltiger View Post
    Here's a thought, maybe because Eric Gordon plays for the NEW ORLEANS PELICANS!!!

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Clearly, Gordon's faking it.
    Obviously someone else is running his twitter account.

Ok he spends is offseason in LA. Even when he was "hurt" he spend his time in LA during the season and not with the team. Even MM said that Gordon wants to opt out of his max contract next year to get out of NOLA.
    Before the new facility got built, he was told by our front office to go train and rehab at a certain facility in L.A. where lots of pro athletes go. And if I was a young millionaire, I'd spend loads of time in L.A. too, training or not.

Also, take anything you read on this board as heresay and rumors, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Also, take anything you read on this board as heresay and rumors, nothing more.
    Also, take almost everything you read on this board as heresay and rumors, nothing more. fify.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    Obviously someone else is running his twitter account.
    Must be the same person who is running Napier's twitter and unfollowing Lebron!

Thread Information