Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bosh back to Miami

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Bosh back to Miami

Via woj

**** YEAH

Wow!

Kyle Draper @KyleDraperTV now

Money talks MT @Adrian Wojnarowski: Chris Bosh finalizing agreement to return to Miami on a 5-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

My Rockets fan friend is pissssssssed hahahahah "How could they trade Asik and Lin without Bosh agreeing!!?!" Lolololol

Yeah!!!!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    My Rockets fan friend is pissssssssed hahahahah "How could they trade Asik and Lin without Bosh agreeing!!?!" Lolololol
    Well That is certainly a valid question.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Well That is certainly a valid question.
    Dude was just bragging about how Morey screwed us over... Now i feel like...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Hilarious if so.

So, let's see. So far, Houston has traded Lin and Asik for the swap of picks between them and New Orleans and the right to overpay Chandler Parsons.

Got it.
    @mcnamara247

Hall of Famer ScoutWithoutClout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    So, let's see. So far, Houston has traded Lin and Asik for the swap of picks between them and New Orleans and the right to overpay Chandler Parsons. Got it.

haha, true dat
    "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."—Charles Barkley

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Does this affect our deal for Asik though? Surely they wouldn't back out...
    Wherehappens.

Really they wanted to get rid of both players. Sure getting Bosh would have been great, but dumping Lin and Asik is 30M's off the payroll and almost 17M's off the cap. The Rockets certainly didn't lose it's more like breaking even.

So, let's see. So far, Houston has traded Lin and Asik for the swap of picks between them and New Orleans and the right to overpay Chandler Parsons.

Got it.
    HE'S ALIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    I think people will still be asking if Houston will back out on January 9th when he goes for 12 and 20 in a Pels uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Posted this on another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Well, we've already discussed how detrimental to a team's reputation backing out of an agreed deal can be...plus let's not forget that:

A- Houston has already attempted to deal Asik in the past and were unable to procure two first rounders for him, his initial marked price
    B- Asik, unless he's had a drastic change of heart, still wants out of Houston. If a GM has the ability to get rid of a malcontent for solid assets, they typically pull the trigger
    C- This decision was made when the general understanding around the league was that LeBron was staying in Miami

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Really they wanted to get rid of both players. Sure getting Bosh would have been great, but dumping Lin and Asik is 30M's off the payroll and almost 17M's off the cap. The Rockets certainly didn't lose it's more like breaking even.
    Cap wise, that money transfers to Parsons now. Who was on the team last year. Who they could have kept for 1 mil this year if they wanted to.

You rarely give Dell the benefit of the doubt and can always find something you would have done instead. Want to do the same for Houston or did they play this perfectly?

Cap wise, that money transfers to Parsons now. Who was on the team last year. Who they could have kept for 1 mil this year if they wanted to.

You rarely give Dell the benefit of the doubt and can always find something you would have done instead. Want to do the same for Houston or did they play this perfectly?
    Yeah I didn't understand why they declined the year on Parsons. From what I remember hearing his cap hold was more than his actually salary. That certainly seemed like a mistake to me. I wouldn't pay 15M's for Parsons I let him walk and try my hand at someone like Ariza or Dudley.

For the record I find plenty fault with other teams GM's this just isn't the forum for that more often than it is.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Man I'm sure glad LeBron stayed in Miami to keep Bosh from Houston... Cuz if Lebron would've left we would've been in a heap of trouble......

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Yeah I didn't understand why they declined the year on Parsons. From what I remember hearing his cap hold was more than his actually salary. That certainly seemed like a mistake to me. I wouldn't pay 15M's for Parsons I let him walk and try my hand at someone like Ariza or Dudley.

For the record I find plenty fault with other teams GM's this just isn't the forum for that more often than it is.
    Record noted. I was just curious.

I never understood letting Parsons become a RFA. They said it was to control costs. Yeah, that worked!

Record noted. I was just curious.

I never understood letting Parsons become a RFA. They said it was to control costs. Yeah, that worked!
    I'm not going to lie, if I were a Rockets fan.. I'm not sure id be calling for Moreys head, but he's about 1 more bad move from it.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information