Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 team trade with MIN, NOP, and GSW

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Has anyone heard of this trade? I spoke with someone today who mentioned this, and I saw on hoopshype a part of this trade but I'm not sure what I heard is true because there's nothing online to fully substantiate it.

Golden state sends to MIN: David Lee, Draymond Green, and a first round pick, NOP sends MIN Eric Gordon,
    MIN sends GSW Kevin Love
    MIN sends NOP Kevin Martin and Chase Budinger.

Would anyone be opposed to this deal? I'm not too crazy about it to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No shot. There would have to be Klay Thompson in that deal, or at the least Harrison Barnes. Minnesota would be getting fleeced in that deal. Denver has a better deal on the table right now. Then again, we got Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers, Al Farouq Aminu and Chris Kaman for Chris Paul and a 2nd round pick, so who are we to judge lopsided superstar trades (ugh that makes me sick typing it).

Quote Originally Posted by dleboeuf84 View Post
    No shot. There would have to be Klay Thompson in that deal, or at the least Harrison Barnes. Minnesota would be getting fleeced in that deal. Denver has a better deal on the table right now. Then again, we got Eric Gordon, Austin Rivers, Al Farouq Aminu and Chris Kaman for Chris Paul and a 2nd round pick, so who are we to judge lopsided superstar trades (ugh that makes me sick typing it).
    The way I see it that trade put us in perfect position to land our future, the Sultan of Swat himself, Anthony Davis. Not a win more not a win less.

Minn can get more for love but everyone else does trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    The way I see it that trade put us in perfect position to land our future, the Sultan of Swat himself, Anthony Davis. Not a win more not a win less.
    Yeah no doubt, but that was more dumb luck than it was a result of that trade. It ended up working out for the best, but it doesn't mean it was a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Has anyone heard of this trade? I spoke with someone today who mentioned this, and I saw on hoopshype a part of this trade but I'm not sure what I heard is true because there's nothing online to fully substantiate it.

Golden state sends to MIN: David Lee, Draymond Green, and a first round pick, NOP sends MIN Eric Gordon,
    MIN sends GSW Kevin Love
    MIN sends NOP Kevin Martin and Chase Budinger.

Would anyone be opposed to this deal? I'm not too crazy about it to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i am ok with the trade, but i like to give EG one more chance!!
    YOU SHOULD ALL WAYS BE AN FAN OF THE HOME TEAM

Thread Information