Pelicans Report

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73
Results 1,801 to 1,807 of 1807

Thread: Pelicans finalizing trade for Asik

Pelicans finalizing trade for Asik

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm actually wondering if AD being named an All star versus being voted one changes. If it doesn't matter i'd say the odds are for him getting it.
    You have to START two All-Start games for the ultra max. Which is why I said odds are he won't. The west is loaded and while I think he continues to makes All Star games, it's going to get hard to be voted a starter. His best odds are to make it onto two all NBA teams. Here's the actual rule:

A Designated Player may be eligible to earn 30% of the salary cap (rather than the standard 25%) if he passes certain criteria. To be eligible, the player must be voted to start in two All-Star Games, or be named to an All-NBA Team twice (at any level), or be named MVP.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 07-13-2014 at 11:44 PM. Reason: yes

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm actually wondering if AD being named an All star versus being voted one changes. If it doesn't matter i'd say the odds are for him getting it.
    I'm pretty sure that doesn't change anything. But I'm with you. I can't see why he won't make it this year if he managed to make it the year before assuming that he makes the sort of leap most young studs do in their third years.

EDIT: Nevermind, Mythrol is correct about having to start as opposed to simply playing.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 07-13-2014 at 11:45 PM.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    There are conflicting reports on Hopson's salary. I am hoping it is just him. But we will know soon enough. We still haven't heard any word that Babbitt will definitely be included. Have been told Hopson this whole time.

BTW - I am sorry about the Frodo's kid clue. I thought his name was Hobson. Hobbit Son - Hobson.

Sorry, I am terrible at clues
    I still got it!
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Are there any new infos about the protection of our 2015 pick??? Range probably will remain intact but maybe there is any expiry date?

F.e. 1-3, 20(21?)-30 for next 3 years and then maybe 2 rnd rounders? (hope so)

So, has the trade been finalized yet? I Ely now gone?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by pawel View Post
    Are there any new infos about the protection of our 2015 pick??? Range probably will remain intact but maybe there is any expiry date?

F.e. 1-3, 20(21?)-30 for next 3 years and then maybe 2 rnd rounders? (hope so)
    We are working hard to get this exact info. Full protection for future years has not been disclosed
    @mcnamara247

Turkey playing against Spain today at 3:30 PM EST, you can watch it online from http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

Omer will play. Turkey is in very very bad shape but i don't know, just a reminder.
    Last edited by lowlife; 08-12-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Thread Information