Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eric Gordon : "The knee is doing well"

Quote Originally Posted by durun View Post
    What's so ironic is that MM accuses EG of not liking NOLA. Yet MM lives in Provo and does not attended games and never interviewed EG in the last two years
    That is not really ironic and it is pretty irrelevant
    never assume

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    What's so ironic is that MM accuses EG of not liking NOLA. Yet MM lives in Provo and does not attended games and never interviewed EG in the last two years
    I used to live out of the country for years... I must hate NOLA too. I think EG's rumored dislike for this city has more to do with the circumstances under which he came here to begin with.... ces la vie... Or however you spell it

Wow, that seems really fair.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    That is not really ironic and it is pretty irrelevant
    Not to mention Gordon not liking NOLA has NEVER been a part of my argument. In fact I beg the Gordon bashers not to bring this up because it is the weakest argument against him.
    @mcnamara247

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Not so much ironic as ad hominemic.

this guy.......smh

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    ces la vie... Or however you spell it
    c'est la vie.

Thread Information