Pelicans Report

Thread: If James leaves South Beach

If James leaves South Beach

FYI, this is not another crazy where will he land spectulation thread.

If Lebron leaves Miami or the the Big Three are otherwise dismantled, based on Lebrons' predictions will his "Decision" be looked at as a failure?

I know, he's one of the best to play the game, and winning back to back championships is nothing to turn your nose up at, but with all the hype, and "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 ......." I wonder. IMO Miami is a great team, but not close to the one of the best teams assembled. They clearly were not the best team this year, and I think SA was the better team last season too, things just fell short for them. So really you're looking at one year out of 4 that they were the best team in the league hands down.

Anyway, When does the draft and FA happen, cause I'm obviously bored...

He won a couple of titles, which is positive, but the heat are no dynasty and they would have won just 1 title if parker had been healthy i suppose.

But yeah, to me, if not a failure, it's not really the end-all be-all. If he had kept his mouth shut instead of throwing BS out every other minute, it would have been better in hindsight

Thread Information