Pelicans Report

Thread: Cool Austin Rivers Interview

Cool Austin Rivers Interview

I don't know if this was posted yet, but here is a cool interview i spotted.

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

I wish he would dunk more in NBA games.

If yall click on the link at the top of the video that takes you to youtube. One of the first videos on the side is like a 22 minute highlight video of Austin this past year. Its pretty fun to watch. One of the highlights was of him making a free throw.

I love his attitude lol, his play mehhh, its ok and improving... but he is a character.

With that said, I lve him off our bench, him and Roberts... they need to gel a little better but still I like it. I am glad he is with us.
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Rivers is really talented, just not consistent YET.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

His consistency is bad, but I am ok with that, since he only been through two NBA seasons.
    Things will continue to gel together better.

I think he looked pretty good down the stretch... seems he played with more confidence. More time on the court led to him gaining his confidence. maybe he'll be the primary backup at the 1, but I wonder what PJax has.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    I think he looked pretty good down the stretch... seems he played with more confidence. More time on the court led to him gaining his confidence. maybe he'll be the primary backup at the 1, but I wonder what PJax has.
    If our backups are Rivers and PJax next year then I'm fine with having PJax play off ball on offense and let Rivers initiate. However I don't think PJax is on the team next year.

What about starting Rivers next to Jrue next year?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    If Rivers is starting next to Jrue something has went horribly wrong because that means Reke and Gordon are both unable to play.

As far as Rivers ever being a starter I think give it 2 more years and he will be good to go. I'm expecting another jump from him this year like last. Other than that it's just about him developing a midrange jumper. He already has the defense.

Austin Rivers ‏@AustinRivers25 1h
    There down 17, there's plenty of time....but mills got another idea lol

Rivers just tweeted this. Didn't he get in to Duke? (as well as my alma mater in WP)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Rivers just tweeted this. Didn't he get in to Duke? (as well as my alma mater in WP)
    The Spurs erased just as huge a lead in the same time-frame in the exact same game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    The Spurs erased just as huge a lead in the same time-frame in the exact same game.
    the reason i said that is because he doesn't know the proper use of they're/their/there... seems odd for someone that went to Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    the reason i said that is because he doesn't know the proper use of they're/their/there... seems odd for someone that went to Duke.
    Its Twitter man... everything is implied.

Over EG and Tyreke? Really, what has this player done for you to even consider something so crazy? This guy doesn't improve by leaps and bounds quickly he will be out of the NBA. Pelicans probably will not pick up his second option.

Over EG and Tyreke? Really, what has this player done for you to even consider something so crazy? This guy doesn't improve by leaps and bounds quickly he will be out of the NBA. Pelicans probably will not pick up his second option.

Thread Information